Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning

Notices

Old 06-03-2005, 11:23 AM   #1
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

intake setup

hey, im looking to redo my intake. i'm definately getting a LS6 manifold, but should i ditch EGR or keep? also, im looking to get a new TB and MAF so that my intake is all finished. anyone got any recommendations for me? once im finished my intake then im finishing off my exhaust with some LT headers and the such
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
GrandmasterCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:02 PM   #2
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Re: intake setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterCow
hey, im looking to redo my intake. i'm definately getting a LS6 manifold, but should i ditch EGR or keep? also, im looking to get a new TB and MAF so that my intake is all finished. anyone got any recommendations for me? once im finished my intake then im finishing off my exhaust with some LT headers and the such
keep the stock maf...and either home port or get someone to port your stock TB...you'll throw codes if you delete air/egr and could see an increase in KR if you ditch egr...I would at a minimum get the codes deleted so you dont have to worry about them at least.
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning