Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 09:57 PM   #1
edpontiac91

Thumbs up 1990 Lincoln Town Car "CREAMPUFF CONDITION"- original owner!

The company I work for does a lot of tire work for the store-Freedman Tire on Route 27 in Edison. It is a family owned business that has a great rep for repair work and all brands of tires (New and Used).

My point here is that I was there today and noticed a MINT condition Lincoln Town Car. The owner of the store (Jake) told me he has serviced the car for over 15 years and it REALLY looks in awesome shape. The original Silver paint shows no sign of wear-dents or scrapes, the cloth interior is like new clean, no curb scuffs on the original hub caps. This is what we used to call a Creampuff. It has new tires and brakes and was just serviced overall. The original owners are moving back to Italy and want to sell this vehicle. I know he is asking $3,300 for the car, but if you will tell him that I contacted this site, he will talk price with you. It has 124,000 miles on it, but if you are looking for something that has the room and ride of a comfortable sedan, this will be very hard to beat. I do not have a cell phone that can take and send pictures, but I figured if you want to call him the phone number is 732-985-2211 and please let him know that I posted this.

He also has some R12 freon and just added several pounds into my 1991 Formula. It now blows COLD air and all the lines sweat up when it is on. I haven't had A/C for 5 or 6 years and this was a pleasant gift to have it working again.

1994 25th ANNIVERSARY TRANS AM GT -1
of ONLY 2,000 made/ Only 128 made with a HURST 6-Speed Manual and 91 with T-Tops and Compact Disc/ K & N Filtercharger/Magnaflow Performance Muffler/Air Foil- ORIGINAL MINT Arctic White Ultra Rare SURVIVOR. DAYTONA 500 PACE CAR Decal Kit!

SOLD: 1989 Turbo T/A in 1991 it ran 12:18@115 mph

Last edited by edpontiac91; 05-29-2015 at 10:01 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles