Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
1QWIKBIRD
11 Second Club

1993 Z28 Hardtop - M6

My dad is looking to sell his 93 Z28. The car is 100% stock, has 73,XXX miles on it. LT1, M6, PS,PB, PW, PDL, Tilt, Cruise, A/C (needs charge) AM/FM Cassette (no CD player). Car is maroon with the grey cloth interior and is a hardtop (meaning no T-Tops). Current inspection at Bakers Basin Road state facility, newer tires, newer battery.

The car has been garage kept since my father bought it and is the third owner (I think). No rain, no winters, no sitting in the baking sun. The paint is 7 out of 10 and does show its age from certain angles. The interior is very nice. The driver seat isn't ripped and tore up, but the bolster is showing some wear. Mechanically, the car is stock, runs fine, clutch grabs nice, tranny shifts fine, no issues. The A/C does need to be serviced, I think either a seal in the compressor is shot or there is some other major leak, because the system won't hold a charge for more than a few days. (No stop leak or any of the kind of BS has been used on the system.)

KBB
http://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/camaro/...6345200#survey

I am working on getting the current carfax so it is available for inspection and am going to go take additional pics this weekend just to be sure everything is covered.

Price is $4500.
Cash only, in person. Clean and clear title is in hand. No trades. The car can be made available any night during the week with reasonable notice and on the weekends.

Any question, I'll answer them as best I can.

Thanks
Chris

PM me for contact info.

Pics

1999 Formula 6spd (The driver)
1997 2500 Ext. Cab Dodge 4x4 CTD 5spd (The Earth Mover)
1970 Nova 5spd (The toy)
Old 09-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
rickyd13

still available?
Old 10-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #3
1QWIKBIRD
11 Second Club

Car is still available. Working alot so I've been slack on checking in on this.

1999 Formula 6spd (The driver)
1997 2500 Ext. Cab Dodge 4x4 CTD 5spd (The Earth Mover)
1970 Nova 5spd (The toy)
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles