Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2022, 10:44 AM   #1
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

my OEM IROC-Z wheels

Selling off these oem wheels that came on the car. Wheels are in good shape. I restored/reconditioned 3 out of the 4 of them. They are not in perfect condition, but they are not ragged either. One has a still-good BF-Goodrich street tire on it that has never seen pavement. The other one with the tire, well that tire is probably 15 years old and dead, so it can't be used. The wheels are 16"x8" and there are two "rear" and two "front". From the factory these front/rear had different backspacing, so this would be a "complete set" for a car. I have my current street/autocross wheels and a full drag-wheel setup for the car, so there's really no use for me to keep these wheels around, as I will not ever be using them.

Looking to get $200 for these, but I am open to reasonable offers, especially from club members and thirdgen enthusiasts.

I am not looking to ship these, so local pickup (Roxbury, NJ) or meeting up locally would be the best.

Old 09-14-2022, 08:16 PM   #2
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

wheels are sold, all 4 of them sold.

to a local north jersey thirdgen guy who autocrosses and needed a set of IROC wheels; win win, and I will probably get to see those wheels back in action at the Met-life Autocross events next year.

close thread !

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts