Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #51
BlackTopKing

STUFF HAS BEEN GOING ALL WEEK AND THERE STILL IS MORE-REMINDER FOR TOMORROW!!!!

PARKING:

I am not gonna be ble to pull cars in the drive way if alot of people come- so i will have a friend at the top of the drive way to let people in. You can park right before the drive way on the road and across the drive way!

if you get a could things or anything big- our more then welcome to bring the Car and or Truck in the drive way to load up- not a problem.

But would like it if everyone came in first and then did so.

I will have about 50% of the stuff out tomorrow- so if your looking for something.
I- myself will be there to help, my uncle JAY will also be there and about 3 others. You will see US and if anything say HI!

most of the small motor stuff, odd end stuff or larger items will stay in trailers and i will continue to pull out as the day goes on...

Then comes Sunday!!! i will have the trailers empty by then, so if your local or faily close can pull it for you sat and pick up sunday- if your far let me know ill get it then...

I will try to put alittle of everything out- But most BIG BLOCK STUFF is gonna stay in trailers untill Sunday!

So if you dont see it- just ask,might suprise you and have it.

Hope hope to see tons of you guys tomorrow and sunday!!!!

SHOULD BE FUN
Old 08-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #52
donnj

Bump for REALLY nice people to deal with and great deals on all stuff we bought. Goin back today!!!!!!!!! Thanks RJ
Old 08-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #53
btownws6

i will be there leaving soon bc im an hour and 15 away haha
Old 08-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #54
BlackTopKing

BUMP
Old 08-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #55
BlackTopKing

WOW....
Guys, i truely have to say wow, thank you for everyone who came out- and hope everyone had a good time and got some good deals!
I was crazy busy as many of you saw- deff had me moving and grooving for hours today- flow didnt stop till 6pm

I like to just say thank you for everyone who did come out and for those that i didnt get to spend too much time with i am sorry and hopefull i will get a chance to soon.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts