Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
transmaro93

1936 Ford Pickup- street rod

im posting this up for my boss who is selling it... there is an ebay listing for it currently - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3D1&viewitem=
he is asking 30k OBO...but if your interested you can PM me or contact him through the ebay site... here are some detail i know about it... for sale locally but he might ship it if someone wants it that way

Truck is all steel except for the rear fenders (fiberglass)
ford 351 small block (carbed)
power everything except steering
I believe it has a 9" under it but im not 100% on that i just remembered they changed the gears and it was a modular rear like a 9"

truck really is a really really nice peice... hes selling because he has another baby on the way and wants to get back into circle track racing and cant fit the baby in a 2 seat truck... unfortunatly there is no pics of the chassis and underbody but itsj ust as nice as what you can see... but he said he would get pics next time its at the shop and on the lift... and can get them if someone is really interested...

thanks for looking shoot me a PM if you have any questions or want to speak with him direct ill give you his number...

Last edited by transmaro93; 01-14-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

As per forum rules, please post an asking price or this thread will be deleted. Also make sure the auction states that the item is for sale locally.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles