Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
69BirdX
12 Second Club

1964 Oldsmobile 98

I hate to have to do this but plans didnt work out and need to part with my project. I want someone who can finiish it to have her. The car is a 1964 ninety eight luxury sedan. I got the car off the original owner and has been garage kept since 1985. It has 87k original miles and overall is in great condition. The car has no rust but the passenger side quarter panel has paint peeling off. Not sure why but may be old body work. The rear bumper was pulled off when the guy had a tow truck driver yank it out. The car also needs a gas tank. When i got the car the 394 engine was seized and would not turn over. I now have the motor rebuilt and sitting in long block form waiting to be painted and dropped in. I havent had the time because Im working two jobs and am losing my garage space due to moving. Im looking to get $4500 obo and Im located in south jersey.

The car is a great project and in amazing shape. The original tires on the front wouldnt hold air I also have the orginal hub caps. Any questions please PM me or email at Bryaneames@gmail.com.

'04 Pontiac GTO....Sunday Funday Special

Last edited by 69BirdX; 01-18-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-18-2014, 06:41 PM   #2
69BirdX
12 Second Club

Bump
'04 Pontiac GTO....Sunday Funday Special

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles