Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 10:29 PM   #101
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddest434 View Post
shoot me first please mike

this thread started out wf vs bubba now it's bubba vs. blackout96
whose next?
I'll play too!
Old 09-14-2007, 06:09 AM   #102
Frosty

You mean playing Grand Turismo doesn't make you a good driver? ****!!!!!!

...and if Bubba is our future I'm throwing myself off of the Walt Whitman Bridge tonight, it was nice knowing you guys.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 09-14-2007, 08:43 AM   #103
Blacdout96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipps View Post
best post evar!!!
I agree completely,lol. Ok so its Bubba vs Wayfast, me, arock, and I think deadtrend put his hat into the ring, im liking this lineup lol. and alex ,I know we wnetto the same school and track, but didnt oyu take the 1 day course? idk how indepth they gte when they teach you, but for the three day Im sure they taught us alot more. we didnt get to run open laps wiht out a pace car or stopping on the front stretch until the last day, which I did just as many laps in my first session as you did I guess your whole time at the school. but you may not think you didnt learn anything, but im sure you have, you just havent used it yet lol. If everyones making fun of us for trying to make a race on a track that doesnt exist yet, then how about we sign up for test n tune at Lime Rock. they only get a few days out of the year for it and I think we just missed one, but its not that far away, its a historical track, in fact it jsut celebrated 50 years, and it was known as one of the hardest tracks in the world at one time!!! due to a bad tarmac mixture, and the track layout. so if your all down for that, go to limerock.com and see when the next session is cause im ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Uh yeah, after they surprized buttsecks us at Pearl Harbor?

Last edited by Blacdout96; 09-14-2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:08 AM   #104
bubba428

you guys got way outta hand with this BS, but I'm still not backing down. and I'm defiantly not putting money against a V8 4th gen, thats just stupid. I called out wayfast cause he can't even drive his car for another year IF it ever gets finished. Jef your just a p.o.s. and need to go kill your self or at least stop trying to bone the handicaps at Advance.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #105
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacdout96 View Post
...and I think deadtrend put his hat into the ring
I was kidding actually. I really don't care about all this rediculousness .... <--about sums it up

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
Old 09-14-2007, 11:29 AM   #106
WayFast84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba428 View Post
you guys got way outta hand with this BS, but I'm still not backing down. and I'm defiantly not putting money against a V8 4th gen, thats just stupid. I called out wayfast cause he can't even drive his car for another year IF it ever gets finished. Jef your just a p.o.s. and need to go kill your self or at least stop trying to bone the handicaps at Advance.
Dude, your car wont ever be done, when it is, Its gonna blow up again, because your a dumb ***. and your car wont even make it to the track.

you dont want to run a v8 4th gen? why would you want to race my car then? my car handles better then a stock v8 4th gen.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:55 AM   #107
Blacdout96

Im a p.o.s.? how so, what makes me a p.o.s., cause I have a better car that runs, that can look nice in photos, that can actually race? you stepped into my area of racing, and talked smack, you really think i wasent goign to get involved in this converstion as soon as you went to bet money on road racing, and then said how I know how to road race cause i raced around at 2 a.m. dude thats a ricer excuse of how you got road racing skills. you dont know a damn thing on how to road race, cause normal streets are nothing like road courses, and then to come on here, talk smack on the wayfast with your car, the weakest powered 4th gen made, adn act like its a SS, yea ok and to say I should go die is very immature dude, this really was a complete mistake at showing you our club, cause you have done nothing but annoy everyone on here. and as for the advance thing goes, you dont know anything cause you werent there, hell she talked alot of **** on you too so dont act all high and mighty, and a hipocrite as well cause you used to hit on her so much yourself there dumbass. And how is she handicapped, what cause she drives a mitsubishi eclipse? dude thats ****** up. you say you called out wayfast cause his car wont be done for another year? speak for yourself, the only difference between your car and his car is that his car is worth having and wouldn't save him money and time if he'd of just junked it and spent the money he has on a decent F-body to talk **** about. grow up and learn to shut your mouth when common sense come into play, but you wouldnt know a damn thing about what common sense is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Uh yeah, after they surprized buttsecks us at Pearl Harbor?

Last edited by Blacdout96; 09-14-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:58 AM   #108
bandit88
Power Member / Load Driver

I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement & physics

2011 Regal CXL TO2
Old 09-14-2007, 12:02 PM   #109
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

The level of BS and immaturity in this post is staggering. You all need to re-read your posts and see if this is really how you want people to view you on here.

The end.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge