Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-14-2007, 03:42 PM   #1
alamantia

Who lives in or by Atco NJ?

I have to take the train from Ridgewood into Ny tomorrow morning to stand on line like a dumbass at Madison Square Garden at 10am to try and get Brian Leetch retirement tickets, meanwhile in Atco my brother will be racing the pro mod, hes pissed im not going to be there to help. Seeing as how I will be taking the train into the city I am planning on not going home to ridgewood but to take Amtrak Acella from MSG to 30th street station in philly then taking a NJ transit to Atco, sounds fun right? My three questions to anyone who lives in or by Atco...

1) If i can get my father to drive from the track to the train station its as simple as taking a right out of the track onto Jackson rd, taking Jackson rd to 73, take a left onto 73 to Laurie lane and thats where the station is correct?

2) If its too much of a hassle for my father to leave the track with the huge *** renegade to pick my sorry *** up from teh train station, is there a taxi service in Atco? If so whats the phone number?

3) If there is no taxi is there anyone willing to give a fellow f-body brotha a ride at 2pm on saturday... lol

thanks for your support

Last edited by alamantia; 09-14-2007 at 03:46 PM.
alamantia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:34 PM   #2
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamantia View Post
I have to take the train from Ridgewood into Ny tomorrow morning to stand on line like a dumbass at Madison Square Garden at 10am to try and get Brian Leetch retirement tickets, meanwhile in Atco my brother will be racing the pro mod, hes pissed im not going to be there to help. Seeing as how I will be taking the train into the city I am planning on not going home to ridgewood but to take Amtrak Acella from MSG to 30th street station in philly then taking a NJ transit to Atco, sounds fun right? My three questions to anyone who lives in or by Atco...

1) If i can get my father to drive from the track to the train station its as simple as taking a right out of the track onto Jackson rd, taking Jackson rd to 73, take a left onto 73 to Laurie lane and thats where the station is correct?

2) If its too much of a hassle for my father to leave the track with the huge *** renegade to pick my sorry *** up from teh train station, is there a taxi service in Atco? If so whats the phone number?

3) If there is no taxi is there anyone willing to give a fellow f-body brotha a ride at 2pm on saturday... lol

thanks for your support
I got confused. Where you need a ride from and to. 30th street in philly to atco?

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
deadtrend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:42 PM   #3
alamantia

I have to some how get from the Atco train station to the track tomorrow afternoon..... havent quite figured that out yet tho
alamantia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:01 PM   #4
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

oh ok ...

if your dad can leave the track, he doesnt even need to go to 73. He just needs to make a left onto kettle run/cooper road and its at the corner of cooper and raritan ave.

EDIT: after searching through google. They map the station out to be in the middle of the friggin' woods. So, don't quote me on that...

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85

Last edited by deadtrend1; 09-14-2007 at 07:16 PM.
deadtrend1 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge