Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

June Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the ongoing project(s) being done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for 24 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #2
coolmanvette75
12 Second Club / Bullwinkle

Matt Plotkin
1994 Camaro Z28

This Camaro is my first car, which I bought in September of 2010 for $3000. Since that time I have worked long, hard hours to be able to afford the modifications I have made. Some of them include : Pacesetter LTs, 3" true duals, Nitrous Outlet Plate Kit, some suspension pieces, and some shiney underhood goodies. So far, the car has made a best pass of 12.93 @ 106.4 and put down 293/338 to the wheels, both on motor. My goals for this year are to break 400rwhp and 11.99 on spray.
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSex View Post
who is FFB?
An NJFBOA legend. Ask about him at the next meet.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
TheV6Guy

Social Networks:

doug vaughan
this is my 2000 pontiac firebird. have had it for a year. car is completly stock for right now other then the chrome trans am rims. todo list is to have some motor work done reaint the front bumper to correct some chips and full exhaust.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:05 AM   #4
greenformula92

Mike VanderDrift

This is my 1991 GTA that has 90k on it. It has just been repainted and it absolutely looks phenomonal. It's not perfect but it looks good and I actually been driving it everyday right now. I absolutely love it and I finally have a car thats worth posting up for COTM lol

2018 Silverado 1500
Old 05-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #5
maroman88
12 Second Club

Mike Colombini
1997 TA WS6 M6
I purchased this car last July cause I just had to have it and the price was right. It is 1 of 357 Red '97 WS6's with an M6 142k miles. Only mods are a Borla catback, clear parking lights, short shifter, strut tower brace and full upgraded stereo.
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT

Last edited by maroman88; 05-18-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #6
Blacdout96

Jeff Conover

1996 Camaro

I've own the car since 2004, mainly doing Suspension mods. Bilstein shocks/Eibach springs, tubular PHB/LCA's and 3 point sub frame connectors. LS1 aluminum driveshaft, 4:10 rear gears, LS1 rear brakes and Corvette C5 front brakes. 35mm/25mm sway bars ZR1 replica rims (9.5 front, 11 rear) and a strut tower brace.

Engine is pretty stock except for SLP cold air intake, smoothed intake plenums, Pace Setter headers, road racing exhaust, A/C delete, light weight push rods and a tuned computer.

Exterior I have Grand Sport replica stripes, SS wing, shortie antennae, blacked out front turn signals, and rear tail lights.

My favorite mod to the car is the autograph by Carroll Shelby, and I hope I can honor him by winning this months COTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Uh yeah, after they surprized buttsecks us at Pearl Harbor?
Old 05-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #7
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

Nick Ridgway

2002 camaro v6 5 speed. this is my first car, got it with around 50k miles now it has 85k. hasnt missed a beat and gets driven every day rain, snow or shine. my favorite thing about the car is the paint. i love having one of ther rarest colors for an f-body and until last weekend only ever saw 3 other camaros in person with sunset orange.

no performance mods really except for pacesetter headers. it has ss hood and rims plasti dipped black. billet grill also plastidipped. short throw shifter, heated seats, ipod connectivity and a yet other knick-nacks
2002 Camaro Sunset Orange Mettalic, V6, 5spd, bilstein HD shocks and struts, eibach pro lowering kit, eibach f/r sway bars, lakewood PHB, UMI 2 point subframe connectors, energy suspensions poly master bushing kit
daily econobox and first car

1986 IROC-Z, T56, MGW shifter, Heads, Cam, Holley Stealth Ram 350, t-top, tubular LCA with relo brackets, adjustable PHB, belltech sway bars, ground control weight jacks, SLP mid length headers, 3in w/borla XR1, RIP 3 10 bolts, 12.7 @ 109 so far.. atleast its faster than stock SOLD

1971 Camaro LS3/T56/9in, cam only and still carbed, RIP 2 10 bolts, 11.62@121

03 Blazer 2 door - salt sponge
Old 05-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Scott A

This is my 1977 Z28. That's me racing it at NJMSP in April at the Run to the Shore event, screwing up that corner. I just thought it was a cool pic so I entered it. I drove it as hard as I could and it ran perfect all weekend. It's about half way to where I want it to be. It runs a 350 4bbl, a 99 Z28 T56 6-speed trans and an OE 1977 3.73 8.5" ring rear end. It was a 4-speed car new. It has a full Hotchkis TVS setup, Bilstein shocks, upgraded 12" front rotors, hawk pads and porterfield rear shoes. It just got beautiful new headers & a full stainless exhaust from American Racing Headers, the first part of the drive train upgrades. Over the winter it got new custom gauges from speedhut. It also has 4th gen leather seats and seat belts up front. It's about as reliable as an old car gets, I drive it whenever I can. It's power tour ready, so I should probably do that one of these days.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia