Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals

Notices

Old 08-15-2005, 04:34 PM   #26
jrsfast84

Maple Grove has there NMCA Pro-Fastest Street Cars race coming up the weekend of the 26,27,28th. of August., you could race the open comp.class, i'll be racing the Pro-Stock class, they also have test'n tune on friday nights. keep the rims you have on looks good,get this part#1975 Mr. Gasket valve stems.there in jegs.pg226. ask Island to get the paper work for using nitrous in NJ. talk to tim or melissa so they could see the video you have, they mite use it. JR1.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:38 PM   #27
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

jrsfast im hitting up maple grove that friday night. i thought it was this friday but i got the dates mistaken. i have to order the valves tonight and a few AN fittings, i def want to get that car in the 10's next week, maybe high 9's who knows?!?!?! i have yet to even wire the 2nd stage yet i wanted to break the motor in before dousing a 400 shot on it i have followed your car for the past years and admire it alot (hint hand me the keys hehe). anyway keep in touch man we def gotta get together and bs about cars and what not.

joe
Old 08-15-2005, 08:40 PM   #28
alan710

Sunday at Island

Savage_Messiah
I was at Island on sunday.. I have a 2002 Z 2/8 that we took the chip out of.. that Jet chip screwed me up big time.. I had someone helping me out, but don't remeber his name. I am hoping you can help me out..
Old 08-16-2005, 05:30 AM   #29
jrsfast84

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroracer1992
jrsfast im hitting up maple grove that friday night. i thought it was this friday but i got the dates mistaken. i have to order the valves tonight and a few AN fittings, i def want to get that car in the 10's next week, maybe high 9's who knows?!?!?! i have yet to even wire the 2nd stage yet i wanted to break the motor in before dousing a 400 shot on it Â* i have followed your car for the past years and admire it alot (hint hand me the keys hehe). anyway keep in touch man we def gotta get together and bs about cars and what not.

joe
if your planning on coming to the Grove on the 26th,friday night, theres a test'n tune, with the NMCA Race, i'll be there by the main road going toward the gas pumps somewhere on the right in the grassy area. see you at the track. JR1.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:40 AM   #30
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

cool, ill def be there that friday night, i usually park along that tree line also, if not right on the pavement near hte pumps. big ass black chevy duelly with a big ass black trailer

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals