Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
Onesickss

95 Formula 383LT-1 6 spd t tops 2000 OBO

Hey guys, I am selling my 95 formula. Car has about 172k and the motor has about 10k. Recently, the gear one the notorious LT-1 oil pump drive went and the motor lost oil pressure. I immediately cut the motor off and had it towed home. I dont really have the time or the money to throw into the car anymore so i need to get rid of it. the body and interior are in excellent shape with no rust, and one small ding on the dr qtr panel. Interior is in great shape and has no rips or tears in the seats, no cracked or broken dash pieces,t tops that DONT LEAK and have brand new seals. The car has a lot of aftermarket parts on it which i will list. The motor will still start and run, but since there is no oil pressure I haven't started it to risk damaging it any further. Im selling it for this price because i cant guarantee the motor will be ok or if it will be rebuilt.
here are the mods: (have the reciepts for all of this stuff)
383 LT-1 11:1 cast crank, forged rods and pistons, LT-4 hot cam, 1.6 roller rockers, BBK throttle body, Meziere elect water pump, Superdamper, Racetronix fuel pump, Aeromotive regulator, edelbrock shorty headers, mufflex 3.5 in exhaust, highflow cat, RAM powergrip clutch, hurst shifter, BMR lower control arms, BMR adj panhard bar, BMR front and rear sway bars. The car sits on 17x9 and 17x11 zr-1 wheels with 315 tires on the back. The rear fenders are rolled so it could be lowered. All of the electronics on the car work, headlights flip up and down, a/c and cruise work.

The car is very clean and has a lot of parts on it. It may or may not need a motor which is why im selling it. I'm asking 2k or b/o. and I can be reached here, by e-mail Mhunter1984@yahoo.com or text me at 7328321747. This is a great car and i;d like to sell to someone as a whole, otherwise im forced to part it out to make some of my money back. thanks guys

Old 06-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #2
91chevyz28

If you part it how much for the wheels?
Old 06-24-2013, 07:33 AM   #3
79camaro

That's really a shame. I think you should part it out. You'd make almost double your asking price. The 6 spd alone could fetch a G
Old 06-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #4
Onesickss

im teeter tottering between parting it out or not. It's a nice solid and clean car. I don't have the time to fix it, so finding the time to take it apart is just as hard. i would just like to sell it as a whole. The neighbors don't like when I part cars out lol
Old 06-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #5
monte383sbc

Texted you.

98 Transam, 46k, forged 347, ms3 cam, prc ls6 heads, fast 90 intake, 42lb injectors, kooks lt's, custom 3''to4'' y pipe, qtp cutout, tick performance level 3 t56, monster level 6 clutch, dennys d/s, moser 9'' 4:10s locker, tune numbers coming soon........
98 dodge stratus, daily driver, about to detonate!
93 f150, gets worse gas milage then the t/a, junk fords
00 cbr 929, its no 600 but not quit a 1000, lol
07 rmz 450, motocross bike
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles