Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Andy

Parking Brake Exploded View?

Hello Everyone,
I picked up an 02' Z for my wife to drive around and when she asked what she was supposed to do for a parking brake.. I handed her a Brick out of the driveway.. she didn't find the humor in it like I did

The previous owner replaced brakes/rotors.. they work fine while driving. PARKING BRAKE, for some reason he didnt put the parking brake pads back in and handed me a bag containing the 2 brake drum pads and a sandwich bag full of greasy hardware.. ut oh

Anyway, I'm old enough to remember the days before disc brakes were common LOL.. I went to Pep Boyz in Howell this afternoon and figured they would have Rebuild/Spring kit for the E-brake just like somethign old school. They didn't, matter of fact he recommended GMPartsDirect. Does anyone know of an exploded view picture of the E-brake assembly? I'm trying to see if the mass of metal tid-bits in the zip-lock back are enough to get her taken care of.

Thanks much for any help!
2002 Camaro Z28
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
Featherburner

Old 06-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
Troy

Hey- I just reassembled my setup on my LS1. Let me know if have a problem getting it back together. You can email me @ tosetek@yahoo.com
Troy is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech