Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 01:28 AM   #1
j0n

WTB: 1LE intake elbow

jus like the title says...i need one pweez
Old 09-27-2004, 08:36 PM   #2
Stacy13

Intake elbow

I have the stock rubber intake elbow with the air silencer attached if you need it. It's in good condition with only a small tear on it. I can bring it with me to Fudd's on October 12th if you like. I would feel bad charging you for this thing, so just buy me a beer and call it even.
Tom
Old 09-27-2004, 10:21 PM   #3
j0n

Re: Intake elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy13
I have the stock rubber intake elbow with the air silencer attached if you need it. It's in good condition with only a small tear on it. I can bring it with me to Fudd's on October 12th if you like. I would feel bad charging you for this thing, so just buy me a beer and call it even.
Tom
where's the tear? and i'll give ya the cash equivalent
<---only seventeen
Old 09-28-2004, 07:27 AM   #4
Stacy13

The tear is in the usual spot, where it mates to the throttle body. It's no more than 1/4" and hasn't caused me any problems with idle when I had it on. The clamp covers it pretty well. I have an aluminum trick flow elbow so I no longer need the stock elbow. Let me know what you want to do.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:31 AM   #5
j0n

Quote:
The tear is in the usual spot, where it mates to the throttle body. It's no more than 1/4" and hasn't caused me any problems with idle when I had it on. The clamp covers it pretty well. I have an aluminum trick flow elbow so I no longer need the stock elbow. Let me know what you want to do.
me want! and i should be at fudds on october 12th
Old 09-28-2004, 01:16 PM   #6
Stacy13

OK, see you then. If something comes up and I can't make it, I'll let you know. By the way, I'm sure we met, but refresh my memory anyway. What car will you be driving?
Old 09-28-2004, 02:17 PM   #7
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
OK, see you then. If something comes up and I can't make it, I'll let you know. By the way, I'm sure we met, but refresh my memory anyway. What car will you be driving?
He'll be the skinny kid wearing the black t-shirt with a gold firebird logo on it that says TRANS AM underneath (written in gold)

- Justin

Old 09-28-2004, 03:28 PM   #8
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
Quote:
He'll be the skinny kid wearing the black t-shirt with a gold firebird logo on it that says TRANS AM underneath (written in gold)

- Justin

j0n=
Old 09-28-2004, 03:29 PM   #9
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

oh and john didnt i tell you to remind me er something about those sills? I took them off the car put them in my garage then forgot to bring them on saturday.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:18 PM   #10
j0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by foff667
oh and john didnt i tell you to remind me er something about those sills? I took them off the car put them in my garage then forgot to bring them on saturday.
yea i forgot too...pm me your # and we'll work somethin out
Old 10-05-2004, 07:28 AM   #11
Stacy13

SLP Day

Jon,
I'll also be in Englishtown this Saturday so if you want the elbow then, let me know. I'll bring it down with me then, otherwise I'll meet up with you on Tuesday at Fudds. Do you need a Granatelli MAF by chance? I have one of those which I'm trying to off-load relatively cheap.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:54 AM   #12
j0n

Re: SLP Day

Quote:
Jon,
I'll also be in Englishtown this Saturday so if you want the elbow then, let me know. I'll bring it down with me then, otherwise I'll meet up with you on Tuesday at Fudds. Do you need a Granatelli MAF by chance? I have one of those which I'm trying to off-load relatively cheap.
ah sheet **** yes 2 both...pm me with a price for the MAF and i'll be at slp day in my 95 dark green t/a vert to pick up the intake...thanks alot!
Old 10-05-2004, 12:07 PM   #13
Stacy13

How's $50 sound? They normally retail for $300. Also EBAY has them listed for $100-200. It's a great deal. I no longer need it after custom tuning from Bryan.
Old 10-09-2004, 06:53 PM   #14
Stacy13

Hey Jon

Jon,
I guess we didn't hook up for whatever reason. I was at SLP day 'till about 2PM. Great showing I must say. Alot of nice cars. Anyway, I'll bring both the 1LE and MAF with me to Fudd's on Tuesday. Look for me in the silver '95 T/A. If you don't see me, just ask for Tom. L8R.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:19 PM   #15
j0n

Re: Hey Jon

Quote:
Jon,
I guess we didn't hook up for whatever reason. I was at SLP day 'till about 2PM. Great showing I must say. Alot of nice cars. Anyway, I'll bring both the 1LE and MAF with me to Fudd's on Tuesday. Look for me in the silver '95 T/A. If you don't see me, just ask for Tom. L8R.
yea sorry...i completely forgot about it...ill see you at fudds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts