Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 08:07 AM   #26
SpeakersGoBoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Am Chick
i do not have a mustang fetish nemore at least...
Thank God thats over.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:24 AM   #27
Untamed

Don't worry. After going to the first Fudds meeting in Bridgewater, I was humbled by just how much I -don't- know about engines. Listen to the gear heads spout off at meets and other parts of the forum, and you'll pick stuff up fast. Helps to actually have the car so you can jump onto the engine block and pound away with your newfound skills.

I'm the pathetic one trying to learn -without- having the F-body to work on. So many GTA's for sale, so little money....

- Dave
Old 10-15-2004, 12:02 PM   #28
SpeakersGoBoom

from what im told, theres an 84 z28 with a 305 and 5 speed for sale in park ridge for about $250. again from what I hear, the car is in immaculate condition. high milage, but the engine works fine, the trannys fine, and the interiors imacculate. perfect condition...as long as u dont count the fact that the fender and hood are destroyed from an accident.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:02 PM   #29
SpeakersGoBoom

it looks like a good fixer upper.
Old 10-15-2004, 05:21 PM   #30
Trans Am Chick

heh i kno wat u mean. im so happy i can at least see wat theyre talking about... if u speak slow i can sorta catch on... but karl usually hasta xplain things 2 nd 3 times b4 i understand him... but hes good about it usually. I love him. hes good 2 me. i cant wait to come to a meet... just a matter of wen i have off... :'( working crazy hours latelly. my dads gunna help me with keeping up my car. nd im probli gunna chance the transmission in the near future. at this point... i cant wait to wash it even. i sorta wish i cud see it every day but then that wud b more of a tease... to both of us... of course for all the times ive washed karl's trans am... he better come over and help me wash mine! hehe.

<3Alwayz
Lexi

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 10-16-2004, 01:07 AM   #31
V
Stalker

speakersgoboom, i still havent looked at that ttop bag yet, but i will tomorrow. by the way, that 84 z28 still for sale in park ridge? i may consider grabbing it. I just bought a '70 body for my 79 vette so thats gonna get done first but i wouldnt mind adding a 37th car to my list
Old 10-16-2004, 07:52 PM   #32
SpeakersGoBoom

not sure if the Camaro is still for sale. tony told me it was for sale, but he said he went to go look at it like, last year. anyway, if you wanna try, ill show you where it is. BTW, the trans am in closter that you said had the hood i wanted...did it look like this? (the hood at least)
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts