Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
89firebird

BUILT Narrowed 9inch 39inches from BP to BP 35spl moser axles leaf spring setup

I have a built narrowed 9inch it is 39inches from backing plate to backing plate. Has a light weight moser 35 spline race spool. 35spline moser axles with extended studs. has a set of moser light weight race 4.30 gears that are brand new. Also have a set of 28x13.50x15 MT drag radials that have alot of life left in them they have tubes in them and are drilled. The axles are multi lug drilled and so are the wheels. they are a draglight style wheel the clear coat has peeled on the wheels but still a good setup. I am asking 950.00 OBO for everything complete. The rear was setup under a street strip ranger that has a mild 351w in it everything is lucky to have 200 miles or so on it mainly was driven on the street only had 3-4 passes down the track on the setup i have pics of it on my phone you can reach me at 609-364-4466 i am looking to move it quick but not going to give it away either great starter for doing a back halfed car or truck.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts