Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-25-2017, 09:31 PM   #1
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

Cerakote on sale

If anyone wants some small-medium stuff Cerakoted, the Testers sizes are on sale 30% off with the code ALLTESTERS says it is good until 10/29/17
I am going to get some Insulcote and maybe a color of the high temp stuff to do the manifold and turbo on the Cummins. If anyone wants some stuff done, let me know I got a new temp control for my oven, I just have to hook it up since winter is almost here, it is a good time to do stuff like that.
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:15 AM   #2
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

I haven't checked the cost on this stuff yet, but how much does it typically go for? Do you think thats enough to cover a lower receiver? Ive really been fascinated by Cerakote lately, but haven't thought of it for any automotive parts.
Old 10-26-2017, 08:27 AM   #3
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

The testers are normally $35 and are $24.5 with the sale. The tester is enough to do multiple lowers and many other parts. I bought the tester for my manifolds, and I put on way more coats than it said to, and I still have some left over. And I was using the high temp stuff which is single part, whereas the "low" temp stuff is two part, so you get "more" since you have to mix them and then bake.
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge