Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 01:01 PM   #1
JL8Jeff
Hippy Mod, Bergermeister Meisterberger, Moderator

68 Camaro with 94 LT1/4L60E and 4 wheel discs

Since I need the funds for my 69 JL8 restoration I need to sell this car. It's a 68 Camaro originally a 327, PG, AC car. It now has a 94 LT1/4L60E from a 94 Impala SS. Converted to discs at all 4 corners. The body is rock solid being a CA car and has no rust at all. New paint just before I bought it which is very nice, but not show winning nice. One quarter appears to have been replaced a long time ago with a full quarter panel. It had a vinyl top, but no longer does. New parts include: water pump, Hooker coated headers, 2-1/2 exhaust, 16x8 wheels and 245/50/16 and 255/50/16 tires, transmission crossmember, master cylinder and booster, springs, water pump, NOS front bumper. Other new parts included but not installed yet include: headliner, wheel opening moldings. Car will need some interior finishing around console and dash, but seats and panels are good. Gauges need to be hooked up to work with engine and trans. Car has AC but some components are missing but I have the LT1 compressor. I have other pictures but here's one for now. $14,000 obo. More pictures can be seen here http://cjcfo.fbody.com/members/jeffh...ast.net/68LT1/

Old 09-13-2004, 12:50 PM   #2
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

I finally got to see this car in person, and I will vouch for the cool factor. Sounds nice too!

- Justin

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts