Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
Iroc-z86

gauging interest in comp.

Computer was built by me in 2000. Pentium 3 1ghz (rare chip to find, just before the P4), 383mb ram, 2 hard drives:40 gig western digital, 10 gig seagate, plextor 16x cd-rw drive, creative labs dvd drive, audio equalizer, sound blaster Xgamer 5.1, ata controller card for the hd's, geforce 3 4200 gfx card agp, NIC card, usb 2.0 card. Great computer still, has been running windows xp since launch with no problems, not sure if it can run vista. never had any problems with it, just upgrading to a new Mac because of my major in school. Just the tower i would like to get $200, when i built this computer it was $2700.

I also have a NEC multisync CRT 17inch monitor, great color and frame rates, just as old as the comp, no different colors in the screen works just as good as new. would like to get $75.

Just gauging interest. not sure i want to get rid of it yet...let me know if anyone in seriously interested. thanks.

2011 Camaro - 2lt/rs red jewel tincoat, m6 - SOLD

2014 Camaro SS - bolt ons

1998 Jimmy - the beater
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other