Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-02-2004, 12:11 AM   #26
ProtekYoNutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTransAm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtekYoNutz
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBodyGT87
I have some orientation days the 6th, 7th and 8th, but classes officially start the 9th. I have THREE
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

I get done all my classes at about 5:30 on monday, at 5 on tuesday, at 12:30 on wednesday (early, wooo!), 5 on thursday, and 3:20 on friday. I will also be working at the mall after class and such almost each weekday except on tuesdays because i have bass lessons then. I will be working on the weekends as well.

You guys won't see a whole lot of me when school starts, my social life
will die at that time.

Stupid 16 credit semester.

call me when you have 19 credits.

i bet i have the hardest schedule on here
o well life is hard ...get over it
who said i was complaining? i was telling other people not to complain - it could be worse!
eh...but this is the ? of how school is...ppl r just voicin their opinions...

yeah everyone knows my car is a pos but thats ok...im still better than you!
ProtekYoNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 02:42 AM   #27
superblonde

Quote:
I have some orientation days the 6th, 7th and 8th, but classes officially start the 9th. I have THREE
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

I get done all my classes at about 5:30 on monday, at 5 on tuesday, at 12:30 on wednesday (early, wooo!), 5 on thursday, and 3:20 on friday. I will also be working at the mall after class and such almost each weekday except on tuesdays because i have bass lessons then. I will be working on the weekends as well.

You guys won't see a whole lot of me when school starts, my social life will die at that time.

Welcome to college, Liz!!!

I have an 18 credit semester...4 four credit literature courses. Unoffical count of 30 books, insane amounts of group work and papers including a pending 25 page paper for my senior seminar class. And working every single morning and on the road by 7am to watch little children. And assissant coaching a rec girls soccer team.
I'll be locked in the library all semester. I have no social life until December.
superblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 04:53 AM   #28
ShitOnWheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by superblonde
Quote:
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

You guys won't see a whole lot of me when school starts, my social life will die at that time.

Welcome to college, Liz!!!

I have an 18 credit semester...4 four credit literature courses. Unoffical count of 30 books, insane amounts of group work and papers including a pending 25 page paper for my senior seminar class. And working every single morning and on the road by 7am to watch little children. And assissant coaching a rec girls soccer team.
I'll be locked in the library all semester. I have no social life until December.
First, get some damn sleep

Second, at least I'm not the only one the basement won't be seein til December. But let me tell you, as soon as I take my one exam and do my presentation for my major class (the only 2 real classes I have) there will be a major party in the basement or at my house...either way, I will be drunk off my ass forgetting that I just finally finished my undergrad career heh
ShitOnWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 09:10 AM   #29
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****OnWheels
either way, I will be drunk off my ass
So, we need two more volunteers to split the 6-pack with Genie so she can get drunk without killing herself

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 09:49 AM   #30
JPiZZiJP

Quote:
Quote:
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

work 40 hours a week, plus 17 credit courseload, plus my business on the side. top that mofos :P
JPiZZiJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 09:57 AM   #31
ShitOnWheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****OnWheels
either way, I will be drunk off my ass
So, we need two more volunteers to split the 6-pack with Genie so she can get drunk without killing herself

- Justin
I was gonna say that I would be more tolerant, but then I realized that I won't be drinking any this semester (or very little), so there goes that idea. I'll just have to show up late so that I don't get drunk before everyone else lol.
ShitOnWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:33 AM   #32
Oddball

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPiZZiJP
Quote:
Quote:
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

work 40 hours a week, plus 17 credit courseload, plus my business on the side. top that mofos :P
40 hour + work week an hour away from home, Wife, 3 year old, 16 month old twins, grad school, and thesis.
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:34 AM   #33
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddball
40 hour + work week an hour away from home, Wife, 3 year old, 16 month old twins, grad school, and thesis.
Ok, you win

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:44 AM   #34
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

And im still waiting to go to school....

My school did open today but I dont have classes on thursdays, its my off day :P

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge