Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 04:29 PM   #1
V
Stalker

Open car trailer $1300

I really have no need for my trailer anymore so I figure I'll try selling it.
I'll have to confirm some measurements this weekend but I believe it has a 15' long wooden deck(about 18'-19' overall), dual axles, electric brakes, harbor freight 2500lb winch(mounted now but not in pictures).

The brakes do need some work, it needs tires(14", dry rotted), and you need to provide your own ramps. Some lighting needs bulbs too but I have a few new lights I'll include.

I believe it used to be a RV trailer that was converted. Its pretty heavy duty and tows very straight at highway speeds. It fits f-bodies very nicely. Even lowered ones and you can still open the doors over the side fenders. I've even had my old '05 CTS-V on it, as well as a 2001 jeep Cherokee sport and my 1998 cadillac STS. In the summer I power washed it fully, and repainted the black

Located in Closter, zip 07624.

Its a "no-title trailer" meaning you just need a bill of sale and possibly the old registration in order to register it yourself. It IS currently registered under my name.

If I cant get $1300, I'll keep it. Maybe then I'll fix it all up and sell it in the spring for more.

Old 01-17-2017, 04:18 PM   #2
V
Stalker

more pictures.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=a48ad10770
Old 01-26-2017, 09:04 AM   #3
V
Stalker

Sold.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles