Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2022, 08:45 PM   #1
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Lots for sale: drag radials, tail-lights, 3.55 ring and pinion, TPI electronics, etc

Selling off a bunch of stuff, if anyone wants more info on anything, just feel free to ask.

Prices do NOT include shipping. I am located in 07847 which is Roxbury NJ, so if you are local, might want to save on shipping. I am NOT going to ship the wheels/tires, those need to be picked up directly.
-Also, my old exhaust (headers, y-pipe, electric cutout, and hooker 3" cat-back) was going to all be for sale, but my cousin already bought it from me.

OEM 1987 rear IROC-Z wheels which are original to my car and were repainted and clear coated several years ago. The tires are the Mickey Thompson ET Street SS Drag radial tires that I used the past two years at the dragstrip AND on the street, even in the rain...and they were just fine in the rain. I made dozens of passes on them and they never failed me. They are 255/50/16 and have sufficient tread/use left on them. These tires cut several 1.4x sixty foot launches on nitrous and they only need a short 5-6 second burnout while at 19-22 psi and they will hook great. If you are looking for grip and traction, this is what you should buy. They sell for $255 each without a wheel. I am selling the pair of these (two wheels, two tires, mounted and balanced) for $250 total. Will not ship these.

NOS wet-nitrous platge for TPI intakes. Bolts right onto a TPI intake. I used this for about 6 years and it worked great but I am not TPI anymore. Sim
$75

Some type of aluminum carburetor spacer. I think its for a mopar setup? I can measure it if someone wants me to.
$15

Drake billet-aluminum hood pins. Bought these two years ago, and never installed them, just opened the package. I think they retail for around $100. I will take
$60

short and long center caps for the Jegs SSR wheels.
$5 each or 3 for $10

Champion radiator cap (never used) but will fit oem 3rd gen radiators.
$10

Last edited by IROCZman15; 03-15-2022 at 08:16 PM.
Old 03-13-2022, 09:00 PM   #2
IROCZman15

US Gears 3.55 ratio ring and pinion set. I used this for 2 years in the car with my moser 12 bolt rear. They never gave me a problem, but for racing I went to a 3.91 gear ratio so these 3.55s came out. Hardly any wear. this is the link with the specs and they sell for $300 new
I am selling them for $120. (You will need to buy the shim/bearing kit)

Modified OEM camaro IROC-Z tail lights. These were the original ones on my car. I peeled them apart about 10 years ago and did the red tail-light mod with the translucent candy red paint inside the lens to eliminate the orange turn-signal color. This is 100% legal in New Jersey. . They are NOT painted on the outside of the lens, so with some plastic polish and elbow grease, you can get them to shine. I had installed a battery kill-switch into the separate black plastic piece on the passenger side, so there are some drill holes from that, but I know you can replace the black plastic at a cheap price.
$150 for both lights as seen

OEM TPI fuel pressure regulator complete
$20

OEM camaro lug nuts, keyed lugs (with key), and some oem lug studs:
$20 for all of it

Those little plastic dress covers that go under the oem style seats to hide the metal seat brackets:
$10 for all of em

I forget what this was for, some type of vacuum distribution block for TPI?
$5

Last edited by IROCZman15; 03-15-2022 at 08:19 PM.
Old 03-13-2022, 09:17 PM   #3
IROCZman15

TPI style distributor with the electronic plugs in the back of the cap:
$50

The corner spoiler "wings" for oem style wedge spoiler on some 3rd gen camaros:
$30 for the pair

AC delco re-man TPI ecu. This powered my car up until the day I pulled the engine out for the new engine, so it is 100% good
$50

Relay assembly from my 1987 iroc. ECU connector on teh side and then the normal relays (MAF, MAF burnoff, and I think Fuel pump?)
$30

Working Mass Air Flow sensor and the rubber housing for TPI. (the pre-sensor screen is in place but the post-sensor screen I had removed)
$50

95% of the complete OEM 1987 TPI electronic harness. Almost everything is there like all injector connections, battery ring terminals, starter stuff, relays, ecm plugs, distributor stuff, etc) I think i only removed the Torque converter lock-up connector and wires, and the oil pressure spade terminal and coolant temp sender spade connector. If someone has a bunch of broken connectors, or just wants these oem connectors, this is a good chance to get some without paying $10 per connector on places like year-one. Selling this as is for $75, and I would hate to bring it to the recycle center even though i could probably get good money for the copper wire. Would hope someone could make better use of it. I hand-labeled almost every connector as I removed it from the car 2 years ago so that is helpful.
$75

OEM style steering wheel, just needs some cleaning up:
$15

Alternator bracket (pass side) and power steering pump bracket (drivers side)
$10 total:

Last edited by IROCZman15; 03-15-2022 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-13-2022, 09:27 PM   #4
IROCZman15

OEM front drivers side and front passenger side seat belts and belt receiver setups:

$40 for the all of it

oem thirdgen camaro shifter and knob.
$15

Front fender inner brackets:
$10 for all 3

3" wide kevlar Top fuel nitro engine supercharger belt:
$25

those foam triangle pieces that cover the upper rear shock mounts under the carpeting.
$5 for both

OEM strut tower mounts with plastic caps. bearings are still in good shape too
$40 for the pair:

The whole oem steering linkage setup from my car. inner and outer tie rods, center link, pitman/idler arm?
$25

SBC style (normal flow) water pump:
$20

Modified combination valve (prop-valve to some people) :
$20

Last edited by IROCZman15; 03-15-2022 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:28 PM   #5
IROCZman15

Sold:
- TPI ECM computer
- TPI relay configuration
- entire TPI harness
- Seat Belts and receivers

everything else is still for sale

Old 04-01-2022, 05:00 PM   #6
IROCZman15

bump

and
MAF sensor sold
Vacuum block sold

sale pending on tail-lights

Will be bringing some of the stuff to Island Dragway next weekend for their spring swap meet since my buddies got a vendor space and have extra room for me to put some stuff out. so if interested in anything, you can find me at swap meet.

Old 04-04-2022, 11:02 PM   #7
Sprayed 99

Price for the seat track covers shipped to 08037?
Old 04-05-2022, 07:50 PM   #8
IROCZman15

I think I can fit them in a small box, instead of trusting a bubble-wrap envelope. It will probably cost about $5 or so. Would $15 grand total be ok? feel free to Pm me, and I will send you my paypal info. Also, the only ones I have are those 6 covers, I think there should have been 8 in total, but two were probably broken or lost a long time ago.

Old 04-27-2022, 07:49 PM   #9
IROCZman15

this is the final thread bump before I let it close out.

sprayed, if you want those plastics, just feel free to send me a private message and we will get them shipped to you.

Items that are sold and no longer available:
- seat belts
- TPI harness
- TPI ECU
- TPI relay block
- vacuum block
- MAF sensor and snorkel
- nitrous plate
- rear body corner spoiler pieces
- both taillights

Still for sale:
- everything else! Hoping someone buys the wheels/drag radials, they work awesome!

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts