Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #1
Frank drives a Firebird

Fender Geddy Lee Signature J Bass - Barely Used

For sale is my Fender Geddy Lee Signature J Bass. This thing is beautiful and sounds great. Comes with a nice leather adjustable strap and Dunlap strap locks. I bought this just under two years ago with the case and in that time I've added a custom Pink Floyd vinyl. I can remove this if you wish, it doesn't leave any trace of its existence. Since I bought it, I've played it a grand total of maybe twenty hours. Never had the time for it. It is a high quality piece in great shape. Everything on it works and it comes with the hard case. Hate to get rid of it, but I never use it. $500 takes it and I will deliver it to you for free, within forty miles. Thanks for looking.

-Frank

-1988 Iroc-Z Camaro up for parts. Grey on grey, T-top 5speed. PM me any and all questions/requests.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other