Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-11-2019, 06:36 PM   #26
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

the only real car that I have a deep seated desire to have possession of anytime soon is my deceased uncles 1975 Pro Street Camaro named "Mega Bucks".

I know where the car wound up after he sold it and have talked with the owner in person as well. I do not have the $ to buy it at all since most of my "fun $" and "car $' is wrapped up in my IROC and various house projects. The owner has not changed a thing on the car since he bought it from my uncle back in the early 1990's. it went to a variety of car shows back then and won all sorts of awards. Apparently after that it has just been locked away in a car trailer since the late 1990's. I don't want to push him in any direction, so I am just letting the situation lay dormant for a bit. He knows that if he ever has an urge to sell it, that I should be his first call... I will find the $ then somehow... and my wife is on-board also. Of course, I do want to discuss actually having a look at the car one day in person to see what 20 years of sitting in a trailer has done, but I don't want to be too pushy about it.

if you have time, and feel like reading.. here is a link to the whole story.

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65356

I think it is a great read.... and it certainly has a "to be determined future" ahead.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 02-11-2019 at 07:02 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:45 PM   #27
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
the only real car that I have a deep seated desire to have possession of anytime soon is my deceased uncles 1975 Pro Street Camaro named "Mega Bucks".

I know where the car wound up after he sold it and have talked with the owner in person as well. I do not have the $ to buy it at all since most of my "fun $" and "car $' is wrapped up in my IROC and various house projects. The owner has not changed a thing on the car since he bought it from my uncle back in the early 1990's. it went to a variety of car shows back then and won all sorts of awards. Apparently after that it has just been locked away in a car trailer since the late 1990's. I don't want to push him in any direction, so I am just letting the situation lay dormant for a bit. He knows that if he ever has an urge to sell it, that I should be his first call... I will find the $ then somehow... and my wife is on-board also. Of course, I do want to discuss actually having a look at the car one day in person to see what 20 years of sitting in a trailer has done, but I don't want to be too pushy about it.

if you have time, and feel like reading.. here is a link to the whole story.

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65356

I think it is a great read.... and it certainly has a "to be determined future" ahead.
I remember that car being in all the car mags back in the days.

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!
unstable bob gable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 07:38 PM   #28
6spdg37s

92-94 500e benz was cool too they are goin for big money now . pre AMGs

also 6 speed manual acura legend coupe from the 90s , and the sc300/400 lexus coupes in the early 90s
6spdg37s is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge