Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-23-2020, 07:50 PM   #76
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...GSm-oWkaownkzo

I’m sure most have heard about it’s success already but it’s worth posting to spread knowledge on a possible treatment.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:23 PM   #77
V
Stalker

Brings back memories of being given malaria drugs during overseas deployment. (Different type drug) One pill a week for the year. Senior sergeants said not to take it due to side effects. Not taking it could result in punishment. Then when we got home they gave us a whole new bottle of some drug to ween us off the first drug. Made me glad I didn't take it in the first place.

Last edited by V; 03-23-2020 at 09:25 PM.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 10:48 AM   #78
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Brings back memories of being given malaria drugs during overseas deployment. (Different type drug) One pill a week for the year. Senior sergeants said not to take it due to side effects. Not taking it could result in punishment. Then when we got home they gave us a whole new bottle of some drug to ween us off the first drug. Made me glad I didn't take it in the first place.
I took the Malaria pills while I was in Vietnam where Malaria is real, and they ended up making me sick, by killing off the good bacteria.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:14 AM   #79
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

be interesting to digest this actual bill. It seems like prevailing thought it is businesses get a loan for the revenue they typically would have recieved.
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:24 PM   #80
The_Bishop
Power Member

It's a giant pile of money no matter how you slice it. Uncharted waters, as far as the economic impact will go, both from the shutdown and the stimulus package.

Really wish the pork could have been kept out of it, we need a law to prevent 'pork' from being added to an unrelated bill.
1998 Z-28 - SLP lid - Ported TB - LS6 Intake - Dynatech SS headers/Catted Y - Magnaflow Exh - 3.42 - Yank SS3600 - UMI weld-in subframe connectors, Adj LCA, Adj PHB, Q1A TA - Bolt-in Relocation Brackets - Strano springs - Koni shocks - 17" C6Z06 wheels - 326HP/335ft-lbs - 12.35 @ 110.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6 View Post
I can appreciate a dream but this person needed some real friends.
The_Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 09:37 PM   #81
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

damn, more bad news. Camaro Nationals 2020 canceled

Not that many members here go to this event, but they just canceled it.

from an email I just got:
"It is with great difficulty, that the Nationals' officers have collectively decided to cancel the 2020 Camaro Nationals.

Here in the Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New York areas, the COVID-19 virus is just ramping up....so it will be a few more weeks before things peak. Having personally talked to a member who has just come out the other side of the virus, things are going to be rough for a while. To expect our fellow members and registrants to travel hundreds of miles from home (if they are allowed to) is expecting a lot. Waiting till 2021 to see you all again, is better than losing any of you."

Thanks, and See You Next Year,

Karl Scheffy
Co-Founder
American Camaro Associiation
Camaro Nationals

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:19 PM   #82
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Damn. 30 year old NJ baseball coach.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 01:19 PM   #83
Teds89IROC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
My brother went to HS with this guy, real sad. My cousin is a Bergen county health inspector and a little more insight to this incident is that around 6pm that night he was telling his wife he was having trouble breathing while alone in the bedroom and she didn't check on him again until 6am the next day where she found him dead. Not placing blame, but keep in tight contact with those infected...
1998 Honda CBR 600F3
2003 Yamaha FX140
Teds89IROC is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge