Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

4-Point Bolt in "Roll Bar" 93+ F-Body

Putting up my 4-Point bolt in roll bar for the 93+ 4th Generation F-Body. It was purchased used in 2007 for my Z28 which is currently out of commission. It is in relatively good shape, the gloss black paint has held up very well. It includes 4 bolt in plates and 16 new Grade-8 bolts. REQUIRES modification to the inner sail panels. It bolts into the wheel wells underneath the sail panels, and into the floor through the carpet. I will throw in the set of sail panels I cut originally for free since they could use some cosmetic cleaning. It also dissasembles into smaller pieces for easier transport.

I'm just asking $150 with the sail panels. It is still in the car, but if you give me a weeks notice one of my friends will be able to pull it out of the car.

Please PM me here and expect a day or two delay since I am not in the country and its my only reliable form of communication.

I'll try to add pictures, but I have poor internet connections.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts