Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
GREZ28

Exclamation Camaro Nat.. Have 1 free tix, but with a ?

Anyone planning in going to the Maryland Camaro Nat?.. I have a complementary entry that I won last yr.. This will be the first for me not to be able to go do to my buddy's bachelor party that ofcourse falls on that entire weekend .. The entry is for one Camaro or Firebird entered in Non-judged, Participant Vote, or Heartbeat Classes, and one event t-shirt.. The entry is non-refondable and has no monetary value.. You just need to fill in a sign in entry form there and include this entry..
Anyway, kinda bummed out that I cant go.. But figured since I won this I will let someone els win this. If you win this you will need to pick it up. So im thinking around Cherry Hill mall on some afternoon..
Just want to make it a little more interesting, so Im including a trivia question..
So here it is:
"What year was the Berlinetta Camaro introduced and the year when they stopped producing it"?..
Berlinetta Camaro was also called the "Starship Camaro", if you ever see one you will understand.. It was all digital in there, very spaceage for that era..
Good luck!

Last edited by GREZ28; 06-15-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #2
GREZ28

Ticket is taken.. Post is clossed..
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey