Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning

Notices

Old 04-10-2020, 02:36 PM   #1
WayFast84

Thirdgen LS Swap Fuel System Help

Years ago someone here advised me on fuel system parts for my LS Swap and I was looking for either the guide/sticky to look at or some help and guidance on what parts/tools I'll need to finish the fuel system. TGO's LS Swap guides don't help me and I'm close to buying the Aeromotive Stealth II system for peace of mind if I can't figure this out in the next two weeks or so. My car was originally a Carbed LG4( It may or may not have an in-tank pump).

I have the following parts;
EFI Thirdgen Fuel Sending unit
WIX Filter/Regulator 33737
Russell 610020 Hose end Full Flow, Straight ,-6 (5 of them)
Russell 640860
Russell 640830
Russell 640850 (2 of them)
Russell 640940 EFI Adapter, Quick-Disconnect -6
(I might have a Walbro 255 which I'd have to change out eventually)

I've been reading/watching YouTube and I'm not sure where to go with this setup. It seems like people do one of two things, flare the ends of the fuel sending unit and connect the sending lines with the stock line using AN fittings or they use braided hose up to the motor. My car will likely be cam only for a while but eventually should see about 12-14 pounds of boost and about 600RWHP. I'm trying to do this once, which would be best for my future plans and what is the safest and correct way of doing this?
WayFast84 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning

Tags
ls swap