Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 03:28 PM   #1
SRGN

1967 Camaro FS/Trade

Up for sale or trade is my 67 Camaro roller. I picked this up with the intention of mini tubbing and building a Pro Touring car, but after really thinking it out I'd rather have a back halfed car to drag race. Car has new quarters, inner/outer wheel wells, tail pan, trunk pan, I think the rockers were done as well. Was built with a 6Cyl/PG that was gone before I got my hands on the car. It is a factory A/C car, but all that remains of the A/C under the hood is the suitcase on the firewall. Great start for a restomod, pro touring, or stock style restoration. I have a clean title, all the hidden VINs match. Missing the rear window glass and driver's window glass, I didn't get them with the car. Interior is a little beat up but all there including seats and console with shifter, all the chrome is there too and I have the bumpers for the car. Prostars in the picture are gone and don't go with the car, will be on 4 rollers. I know I'm leaving a ton of stuff out, have boxes of parts to finish the car that can go with it including new Strange axles with "street" c-clip eliminators and posi unit, just need to get a 12 bolt bare housing and gears. I have a set of Telstars with new tires that can go with the car for more money or to sweeten a trade. Car has standard lights but I have a lot of the stuff to convert to RS lights that can go with it for the right deal. Message me with a phone number and a good time to call, I would post my number here but too many people in the past have not understood the fact that I have young kids that are in bed by 8:00. I can take photos of any areas of the car you'd like. I would like to trade for a back halfed 67 or 68 Camaro, may consider a 69 Camaro or 66-72 Chevelle but that's about it for trades, big tire cars or at least minitubbed. Any trade must have a title, as I will eventually put the car on the street even if it's just for short distance cruises. Not expecting a mint perfect car in trade, one that needs to be finished is fine since that's where my car is. Price with no extra parts is $8000 or best offer. Pics are here: http://poconos.craigslist.org/cto/4914259105.html

73 Camaro 25.3 build TT LS in progress
67 Camaro
99 T/A
Other crap not worth mentioning

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles