Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals

Notices

Old 01-24-2005, 08:39 PM   #26
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

i am gonna have to talk to teh track and see if we can get a number on how many cars will fit in teh car show area. if there aren't a lot fo cars we can't really support too many classes, so we have to figure out how many people are coming somehow.
anyone know any sites loaded with car show people that we can cruise and get teh word out on?

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 01-26-2005, 08:11 AM   #27
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

www.autorush.com is a good local event coverage site

www.rearman.com is a good site to post up events on

Procharged/intercooled 406 Shafirorff with FAST XFI
Sponsors:
Boccellas Performance http://www.boccellasperformance.com/
Spohn suspension
http://www.spohn.net/
Old 01-26-2005, 02:56 PM   #28
slasherbarb
Fidget Lover

i'm probably in for the show...my car will have mods done, but i probably won't feel ready to run that day...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
Barb = fist pump extraordinaire
- Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba428 View Post
just for the record...whos falus is lodged in your sfincter
Old 01-26-2005, 11:51 PM   #29
V
Stalker

i'll be in for the show, i dont wanna bother running my pos ls1. i'll save my next run for the new setup.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:26 PM   #30
DieselKickYoAss4Sure

well i think it is very possible to have the car show and race at the same time being only two cars can run at once there will be many others in the staging lanes or you could put them in a class of there own best drag car somthing like that

tim and justin both need to get there cars done before this event jesus the basement dwelers are gonna be spending some long nights in spring to accomplish this one. well all justin really needs is a day and and to stop ****ing around with his doors and interior so much.tims car is still far from done hes got a good month of steady work days to finish his id have to say you both will end up drag racing

Tim you dont have to worry i can run your car im light weight remember
1995 Pontiac bonneville daily
Old 04-03-2005, 07:52 PM   #31
bluebeast

hey i am new and i wanted to tell you guys that there are some people coming in from the www.firststatefbody.com club. i know i will be showing my camaro and i know that a friend will be showing her 98 trans am. someone might be able to get in touch with the person that runs that site and maybe get some more responses. well great site and look forward to seeing you all in aug.
Old 04-03-2005, 07:59 PM   #32
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

we have been in contact with the first state club. hopefully as the time grows closer a good sized crew will decide to make it up to the show.
from the pictures and car descriptions on the site there are definately some nice rides in delaware.

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 06-21-2005, 08:35 AM   #33
JTFormula

Project

You said a class for best work in project. Is this for cars in the process of restoration? I will drag mine up on the trailer if this is the case. Its far from done but you can see the amount of detail I am doing.
Old 06-21-2005, 08:48 AM   #34
Untamed

I think I was the one who suggested that because many of us have those ratty work in process cars. You know the kind - they run, but they're butt ugly. We can get them to the show, just barely, but they wont win any beauty contests.

An open hood display of work in process cars would be funny, depressing and frightening all at the same time. Not sure they would convince anyone to own an f-body if they dont already.

I think the classes are already set, and are in a sticky at the top of this part of the forum. If mine is running by that weekend, I'll enter it - just to make every other 3rd gen look good. You know, help a brother.
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:39 PM   #35
Batman
11 Second Club

Race, show, race, show, race, show....lemme think here, RACE! Too bad too I'd like toshow mine also but the need for speed comes first.
Chasing 10's
469RWH/437RWTQ
11.05 @ 123
Old 06-21-2005, 03:45 PM   #36
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

the first state club there are def nice cars there, too bad one with some crappy wire loom and a painted intake somehow beat my car in 3rd gen modified. i wish i could show mine but tim keeps pressuring me to run my car on the strip. looks like i will be running instead of showing. too bad we cant have a "show and go" class where we get to do time trials and show
Old 08-04-2005, 11:35 AM   #37
jaysz2893

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroracer1992
the first state club there are def nice cars there, too bad one with some crappy wire loom and a painted intake somehow beat my car in 3rd gen modified. i wish i could show mine but tim keeps pressuring me to run my car on the strip. looks like i will be running instead of showing. too bad we cant have a "show and go" class where we get to do time trials and show
One of our guys beat you for 3rd gen modifed where? The Kahunaville show?

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals