Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
enRo
13 Second Club

1990 Ford F350 Superduty - Dually $1800 obo

Up for sale is my daily driver for the last 2 years. I am the second owner, and it's been in the family since brand new. It was my uncle's truck, and it was then passed on to me. I would continue to drive it, but I found a deal on a newer truck that I couldn't pass up. I have moved some heavy s&%t with this truck... like over 6 tons of brake rotors in the bed, and it still drives like there was nothing on it. Heres some of the info -

7.3L IDI Non-turbo Diesel
149,100 miles
~3K on Rebuilt Transmission
Power windows/locks
New Battery
BRAND NEW Alternator
BRAND NEW Starter
Sony CD Player
Serviced regularly
Have paperwork dating back to 1990
It has 5th wheel rails (because my uncle towed a large car trailer and camper with it) but the actual hitch was fubared when I received the truck

Pics - http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...%20For%20Sale/

Cons-
***Exterior... This truck is 22 years old, and out of the 10 years of it's life, it sat in my uncle's driveway in Florida because he suffered a stroke and couldn't drive it. So the Florida elements have battered the exterior. As far as the exterior goes, theres rust along the rain gutters above the doors, a large rust area above the passenger rear window (which is masked by white duct tape), the roof has surface rust, and behind the cab has small rust spots, though the undercarriage is pretty clean. Rain water does NOT get into the interior at all. The front bumper is slightly bent, the front driver fender has a dent, the rear passenger dually flare has a small chunk of fiberglass missing, and the rear bumper is a little crooked. Also, the front windshield has a crack in it, though it doesn't hinder my vision while driving.
***There is a very minimal "drip" in the power steering system. I have to put fluid in it once every two or so months. As long as it isn't overfilled, it's fine for a couple of months.
***Needs universals
***Needs a passenger window regulator
***Front fuel tank accepts diesel VERY slow. Probably a clogged breather. I mainly use the rear tank.

For the time it sat down in Florida, the interior is in excellent condition, and the truck has never ever given me any problems other than the transmission (the battery, starter and alternator were voluntary as the old starter was cranking slow) and the stuff listed above, though they really aren't problems, just nuisances. I enjoyed driving this comfortable truck... sitting in the front seats is like sitting on a couch lol.

Asking $1800 o.b.o
Comes with a diamond plate toolbox & a lighted sun visor that needs paint if interested.

Last edited by enRo; 08-02-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
greenformula92

Pm sent

2018 Silverado 1500
Old 08-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
enRo
13 Second Club

That was quick... sold.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles