Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 04:48 PM   #1
78camaro

78 for sale

im selling my 78 maro....

the body is clean no rust at all, the bumper has one spot that the previous owner tried to fix doesnt look horrible but id get a new bumper..
the interior..well the seats frotn and back are mint just recovered a year ago..the car is still at ttp getting the 8 point cage finished up when it coes back i will be painting the for with the por-15 floor pan and trunk resto kit i tosed the carpet bc it was shot and im issint the dash bc it was cracked and im only missing2 or 3 onther small interior plastics i believe headliner is brand new, i doo have the gauge cluster but it doesnt work, the engine n trans both have liek 7k miles on them its a 350, never had it on the dyno but i belive ins in the neighborhood og 350 at the crank,its attached to a th350 tranny, hm the rear is the original i believe its a 2.73 open rear no posi, hm over allthe car is in great shape it would be good to used as a drag car project or even a street car i mean it all up to you

im askin 5800 obo
Old 05-25-2005, 05:25 PM   #2
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Wow, and to think I sold my 76 with a full interior for 2 grand. Sounds like a nice car, but I think the cage might scare a few people away.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:49 PM   #3
SteveR
I <3 sheep

Try putting it up on racingjunk.com and godragracing.com too. They both have a lot of people that hit each site everyday.
'78 Big Wheel- 2FWFP
Old 05-26-2005, 10:55 AM   #4
Untamed

Title made my heart jump. Â*Too bad its a Camaro. Â*
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts