Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #26
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketa95 View Post
Yet no one seems to see a problem with Toyota having a part in nascar too. God the world makes me angry with double standards for toyota.
Toyota isn't taking billions of our tax dollars...er I mean dollars that the government is magically making out of thin air.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #27
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketa95 View Post
Yet no one seems to see a problem with Toyota having a part in nascar too. God the world makes me angry with double standards for toyota.
Nope, I have no problem with Toyota burning through billions and billions in NASCAR, F1, or whatever they think they can do to make themselves look better in the eyes of teh world.
F1 was to make them look respectable in Europe
NASCAR for the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzyIroc View Post
lol i hate Toyota with a passion. They're boring bland and blah. I can't stand them. Except the old corollas starlets and the 90's poopras. However, Toyota is in a much better position than GM. GM can't afford NASCAR, Toyota can. Its almost like someone on section 8 and welfare trying build a 10 second car. It makes no sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Toyota isn't taking billions of our tax dollars...er I mean dollars that the government is magically making out of thin air.

ehhhhh.....Toyota is running low on money. The CEO just stepped down due to his overzealious spending in America, causing Toyota to post its first LOSS in...well...a long ass time. The Toyoda familiy put in another son into the position to pull it back into profitabiliy.

As for not taking billions, Toyota is asking for 2 billion american dollars from Japan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_171303.html

So there goes the theory that the Big 3 dont make cars that people want, or that the Big 3 planned poorly making only trucks and suv's...

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge