Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-22-2006, 12:42 AM   #51
oh one ls1 SS

get an A+ in my book man i couldnt of said it better myself but im SSUURREEEE people are still gunna fight that
oh one ls1 SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 07:18 AM   #52
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah
Tsar jsut give it up, you've been proven stupid, ignorant and .
show me where i was owned? and how the hell am i stupid for saying my opinion? there's that whole freedom of speech thing you know, i can say whatever the hell i want.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:04 AM   #53
Mike
BadMod

i still dont get how people can say cops pick on them because of the car. since ive had my lisence ive had a red convertible 4th gen camaro, a red 98 mustang gt, a honda cbr600rr. and now my trans am....i can not think of a situation where it was my CAR and not my ACTIONS that got me pulled over

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:16 AM   #54
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike
i still dont get how people can say cops pick on them because of the car. since ive had my lisence ive had a red convertible 4th gen camaro, a red 98 mustang gt, a honda cbr600rr. and now my trans am....i can not think of a situation where it was my CAR and not my ACTIONS that got me pulled over
So if it doesn't happen to you means its not true? Quite an interesting opinion you got there. Reminds me of that British historian that says holocaust didn't happen
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:34 PM   #55
Jared1970Chevelle

im in north jersey 5 minutes from NYC where there are more cops driving around then there are people in your town,,,, And yes its the car not my actions.... now from my job and experience when you get pulled over they call in the plates to make sure there is no outstanding warrants and if the car is stolen or in the system as Dangerous Proceed with caution...... in all of my cases the get behinde you throw on the lights pull behinde you.... call it in quick quick and walk rite up to the car within 30 seconds of the pull over... it takes a good 4-5 minutes to get info back on the plate so thats proof rite there they know your a kid and are pullin you over for some bs... its a bs reason due to the fact that they dont call it in and wait...
Old 02-22-2006, 04:31 PM   #56
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared1970Chevelle
im in north jersey 5 minutes from NYC where there are more cops driving around then there are people in your town.....
please explain how you come to the conclusion that you have more cops than my town has people?

and i didnt say that some people dont get pulled over for nothing, but it happens a lot less than people like to claim. Many people, since this is a automotive forum wouldnt want to post about their inability to drive getting them pulled over, so they make up stories about ****head cops rather than not posting.

and your saying that if you are getting pulled over for a real reason they will sit behind your car for 4-5 minutes before they get out and walk up to your window?....in reality they get out of their car in a "procede with caution" mindset wether they are pulling over the unibomber or your great grandmother underestimating a situation gets people killed.

if cops pull people that arent doing anything wrong simply because of the car they are driving, why dont we see more corvettes, vipers, etc. sitting on the side of the road as we drive around? is it that hard to admit that you may have rolled through a stop sign, not had a seatbelt on, been going 5 or 10 over or changed lanes without a blinker to get pulled over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC

Last edited by Tru2Chevy; 02-25-2006 at 06:52 AM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:14 AM   #57
oh one ls1 SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike
....i can not think of a situation where it was my CAR and not my ACTIONS that got me pulled over
well... my car got me pulled over (while sitting at a red light) for my tint..but that was my action that put the tint on but hey im gunna be like everyone else and say THAT DAMN ****EN PIG PULLED ME OVER WHEN I WAS SITTING AT A RED LIGHT!! I DID NOTHING WRONG I HATE COPS
oh one ls1 SS is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge