Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-21-2006, 08:14 PM   #26
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike
you = crap
did anyone tell a lapdog he can speak? i dont think so... stfu noob.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:26 PM   #27
jims69camaro

i have had cops write me for no seatbelt instead of a "more serious" offense (read: more money) like leaving my license home or something. seatbelt tickets are only $60, i think.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:31 PM   #28
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
did anyone tell a lapdog he can speak? i dont think so... stfu noob.
noob?

just because you have had some **** experiences with cops dosent mean that everyone involved in the profession is a ****head, many of you need to pull your heads out of your asses when you talk about "hating cops" and "cops pulled me over cus of my car", its never anyones fault someone HAS to be out to get them. newsflash lots of people on here drive louder,nicer,faster,more flashy cars and dont have any problems being "profiled". so when you do somthing stupid take acountability for it and dont run home to the boards and tell everyone that you were just treated like rosa parks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:45 PM   #29
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

most of the cops i have dealt with were cool. if you are straight with them they will usually be cool with you, even when you both know you jsut did something hella stupid.
there are cops who are out to make some sort of point, i have certainly dealt with them too. many of you guys have already heard the story of me getting pulled over after i parked in a 7-11 for accelerating away from a light 2 miles earlier without spinning the tires or speeding. that guy was definately one of THOSE cops. lol
you have the right to say basically anything you want to a cop as long as you do not threaten him or commit yourself to an illegal act. if a cop is rude to you or if you feel he is being overly stern you do have the right and shoudl say so. if the officer wants to start yelling, that is where it ends.
police are not allowed to yell at, swear at, or threaten action against any citizen unless it is preceeded by an illegal act by that citizen.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:53 PM   #30
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
noob?

just because you have had some **** experiences with cops dosent mean that everyone involved in the profession is a ****head, many of you need to pull your heads out of your asses when you talk about "hating cops" and "cops pulled me over cus of my car", its never anyones fault someone HAS to be out to get them. newsflash lots of people on here drive louder,nicer,faster,more flashy cars and dont have any problems being "profiled". so when you do somthing stupid take acountability for it and dont run home to the boards and tell everyone that you were just treated like rosa parks.
when did you see me making a thread about how i was treated unfairly by cops? if i ever did get a ticket for anything i wouldnt post it. If i did get it its probably bacause i deserved it. I dont have a problem if someone pulls me over for speeding in town because i know i do it, and if i get pulled over so be it. But if i get pulled over for a broken tail light which is not even broken upon my inspection in front of a cop then that my friend if total ********. or if someone get pulled over for a spoiler which comes stock on the car and cop gives him a ticket for it and later he goes to court and owns the cop that is ******** too. If someone get pulled over for loud exhaust which happens to be stock that is ******** too. Would you like me to continue or what?
Oh and just FYI i dislike cops not because they give out stupud useless tickets that i don't care about, but i have some other personal and family related reasons not to like them.

Now go ahead and tell me how all the cops are great and never do anything wrong and abide by the law at all times
Old 02-21-2006, 11:08 PM   #31
Mike
BadMod

sooo you hate everyone with a badge because a couple INDIVIDUAL people are ********?

and btw, i never said you made a post about it, but if you reread my post you will notice i was using plurals.

and please explain how im a noob

Quote:
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:12 PM   #32
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
sooo you hate everyone with a badge because a couple INDIVIDUAL people are ********?

and btw, i never said you made a post about it, but if you reread my post you will notice i was using plurals.

and please explain how im a noob
i made a generalization, people do it all the time. All russians are alcoholics, mexicans are lazy, cops like donuts, jew are greedy, black people like KFC, watermelon and kool-aid that kinda thing you know. As far as the noob thing goes i've been using that word a lot latety so it can be disregarded. dont get you panties in a wad over it son.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:15 PM   #33
Mike
BadMod

funny....

i hate donuts,

and thanks for clearin up the noob part

Quote:
Old 02-21-2006, 11:16 PM   #34
Tsar
MIR

are u a cop?
Old 02-21-2006, 11:23 PM   #35
Mike
BadMod

mercer county DOC, but if it comes down to it i get to do everything but write traffic tickets....."full police powers in the state of nj"

Quote:
Old 02-21-2006, 11:30 PM   #36
Tsar
MIR

damn and i was gonna post this pic!
Old 02-21-2006, 11:31 PM   #37
oh one ls1 SS

Quote:
some people just dont care man... im trying to be a cop and i always flip out at people when they cay ohh.. cops suck
i had this whole reply wrighten out lastnight but i didnt feel like starting another fight on here when im never gunna see the kid
oh one ls1 SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:33 PM   #38
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh one ls1 SS
some people just dont care man... im trying to be a cop and i always flip out at people when they cay ohh.. cops suck
i had this whole reply wrighten out lastnight but i didnt feel like starting another fight on here when im never gunna see the kid
ohh come on, put some fuel in this fire!
Old 02-21-2006, 11:37 PM   #39
oh one ls1 SS

i just dont like people that talk **** about a whole group of people just because of one or 2 bad experiences
Old 02-21-2006, 11:39 PM   #40
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh one ls1 SS
i just dont like people that talk **** about a whole group of people just because of one or 2 bad experiences
But that's the way people always were, and will be! you disagree? thinks arabs... just to give it a little current time perspective.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:43 PM   #41
oh one ls1 SS

i happen to be half middle eastern.. i no its been going on for ever but if everyone keeps on doing it.. its never gunna end
Old 02-21-2006, 11:47 PM   #42
Tsar
MIR

well it probably wont, opinions are like ********, everyone has one. People keep generalizing stuff that's why we got the whole cops = suck and love donuts and dont do **** but sit on their ass all day and give poor innocent people tickets. and all the arabs are terrorists and wanna blow you up so they can go and get some virgins in their paradise.

damn you were suppose to argue for the other side, you making it less fun for me.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:52 PM   #43
oh one ls1 SS

i guess in order for people to get a ticket they have to do something wrong in the first place so i guess people arnt so innocent afterwards.. and ur right.. i do wanna blow **** up
Old 02-21-2006, 11:57 PM   #44
Tsar
MIR

i dont think you got the sarcasm from my other post...
Old 02-22-2006, 12:07 AM   #45
oh one ls1 SS

no i did..but i still like to blow **** up
Old 02-22-2006, 12:15 AM   #46
Tsar
MIR

sometimes i wanna do it too
Old 02-22-2006, 12:21 AM   #47
oh one ls1 SS

atleast we can agree on something
Old 02-22-2006, 12:27 AM   #48
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Tsar jsut give it up, you've been proven stupid, ignorant and .

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:30 AM   #49
oh one ls1 SS

but he didnt yell "Spin 'em!"
Old 02-22-2006, 12:35 AM   #50
Jared1970Chevelle

not for nuthin....most cops are ******** and on power kicks now i said MOSTTTT not alll.......most are floating on their newly developed egos....NOW FOR the ones that arent ******** and are nice there the ones who will pull you over ... simply to do the bs checking paperwork insurance license registration and whatnot but mostly to be like in about 50 of my situations "this is a nice fast car, keep it like that---- or dont kill yourself in this it would be a waste of a nice car and an even more important-a life" whats done to your car etcc....
now to talk about being profiled it definitly happens.... KID in a fast car esp convertible OMFG.... i was pulled over 3 times a week when i first had my license.... and i heard everything....most of them being total BS... broken this broken that you were having sex 20 minutes ago in your car in that parking lot ....car too loud...no seatbelt "the one time i wassss wearing it" 40 in a 25 the one time i wasnttt speeding and my radar didnt go off,bike cop on the other side of the road looking down the whole time noo radar gun.. "now son you must have been doing 60 mph in this 55" on rt 80,,,,i couldnt help but to laugh and i had to say there were people flyinggg by me in the fast lane what about them..."not relevant" and there are 100 more times-- i dont feel like boring you all... the 1st time i got that gut feeling after that it was like wtf now... now i have a police shield in my window, Stack of PBA cards, and my Bergen County Prosecutors Office ID CARD... Now with all thatt I STILL get harassed until i pull out my Prosecutors ID stating i work for the county because im 20 and a young male..then i get the Sorry i did not know, Buckle up... now this all happens in my chevelle and my camaro...... when i drive my suburban or when i had my tbird nothing... so KID in Fast car = Pulled over and harassed... Now im not saying i hate the cops for the 3 cops or future cops who posted... i work with the top detectives and cops in my county all the stuff i said is true according to them because i asked about that **** my 1st day on the job...why you might ask? simple... young people 17-25 A highest insurance.... Easy to prove in court... Easy targets..... most of the time easy win for the cop 17-25 most of the time dont hire a lawyer./// and if you dont whos the judge going to believe You or his friend or associate the Oath abideing sworn in state servant lol/// Good Luckkkkk unless your politically connected or family member is a cop to call the other cop and have a favor done.... id loveee to hear what the future cops have to think about what i wrote.... and if you need a recognition letter or anything to the academy or an internship let me know

Thanks Jared

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge