Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

November Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one picture of their Camaro or Firebird in this thread.

Please include your name and a short paragraph describing the mods done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week (7 days) and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winners will not be eligible to win again for 12 months.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason).

Lets get those submissions in!

- Justin

Old 10-06-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
DaSkinnyGuy

Matt westerfield

Your looking at a 2000 pontiac trans am, pewter silver, t-tops, M6, fully loaded. Got the car in july of 2008. Since then have put 7,000 miles on the car. Previous owner installed an SLP lid. I put in a hurst shifter, slp strut tower brace. I also wet sanded my center taillight section and put a 30th anniversary trans am decal in place of the old red style. Very well maintained. I plan on making the car a ram air, do longtubes with either a y pipe exhaust setup or do a true dual setup. Change the wheels and lower the car with strano springs and some good shocks.
2000 Pewter Trans am, M6, SLP Lid,LS6 intake,Kooks 1 7/8" Long tube header,Classic Chambered Powersticks, hurst,off road X-pipe, Strano springs & Koni's, Monster level 2 clutch, HPtuners wide band tuned and a homemade ram air box sealed off.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
HardcoreZ28

Let's try this again with another picture....89 IROC-Z- Originally a 305 car, now a 383 with AFR heads and a Super Ram. Fully restored to near stock appearance. Corvette Z06 brakes, Spohn suspension components, custom stereo setup, etc. Car is sponsored by Year One, Hawks Third Generation Parts, and Dynamat. All work done by my company...RPM Resto & Custom.

1989 IROC-Z Media Coverage:
Chevy High Performance - Readers Rides 4/03
GM High Tech Performance - Tech Article 3/06
Chevy Rumble - Tech & Feature Articles November 2006
Auto Restorer Magazine - Feature Article 5/11
SkinAndSteel.com
Old 10-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #4
97slpss

Santino Nasisi

This is my 1997 Camaro SS...bought this car 3 years ago and have babied it ever since. I had an idea of exactly what I wanted the car to look like, and today it sits how I dreamed it. It has 18 inch zo6 rims, slp loudmouth 1 exhaust to the center mount tips, all lights blacked out, 15% tints, h.i.d. headlights, lowered 1.5 all around, bilstein shocks. This winter I plan on adding lontubes and a catless y.

Old 10-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #5
trans-am nut

This is a 1978 Trans-Am, it has a Pontiac 400 paired up to a th-350 trans. It has been re-painted the factory color and has body mods that include the air extracter vents smoothed and filled the rally II's painted black. Future plans include an engine build and suspension overhual.

1978 Trans-Am 400, Edelbrock carb, Acell wires/ tune up kit, K&N filter, basically stock other wise.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #6
Slo86Bird
Banned

my name is autin carey. this is my 1986 firebird. it has gta wheels, trans am taillights, SLP loudmouth exhaust, and a phoenix on the hood. I bought this a little over a year ago as my first running/driveable car. this has been my daily driver and has never let me down. i think it was a pretty good choice for a first car besides the fact of standing out and getting speeding tickets.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
DaSkinnyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo86Bird View Post
my name is autin carey. this is my 1986 firebird. it has gta wheels, trans am taillights, SLP loudmouth exhaust, and a phoenix on the hood. I bought this a little over a year ago as my first running/driveable car. this has been my daily driver and has never let me down. i think it was a pretty good choice for a first car besides the fact of standing out and getting speeding tickets.
You spelled your name wrong. its austin.
2000 Pewter Trans am, M6, SLP Lid,LS6 intake,Kooks 1 7/8" Long tube header,Classic Chambered Powersticks, hurst,off road X-pipe, Strano springs & Koni's, Monster level 2 clutch, HPtuners wide band tuned and a homemade ram air box sealed off.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:36 PM   #8
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

this months gonna be tough!!
Old 10-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #9
baddest434
8 Second Club

so far 2 cars stick out for me.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia