Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Club and Website Support

Notices

Old 04-07-2006, 07:10 AM   #1
Oddball

Crash at http://www.njfboa.org/profile.php

I log onto http://www.njfboa.org and am redirected to http://www.njfboa.org/profile.php which throws an exception.

I can deep link to the message boards.

Daily Driver: 2011 Ford Expedition EL (4 very tall kids means suck it up for a while)
Crisis Car: 1986 Chevy Camaro IROC: 5.0L 4BBL Carb, 5-speed, T-tops, "Good afternoon officer how fast was I going" red.
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:21 PM   #2
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Does this happen every time you log on?

I'll check the error logs and see if I can find anything.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 08:32 PM   #3
Oddball

Every time. I'm ok if I deep link to the message boards.

Daily Driver: 2011 Ford Expedition EL (4 very tall kids means suck it up for a while)
Crisis Car: 1986 Chevy Camaro IROC: 5.0L 4BBL Carb, 5-speed, T-tops, "Good afternoon officer how fast was I going" red.
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:54 PM   #4
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

So you are automatically redirected to http://www.njfboa.org/profile.php everytime you try to get to the home page? Will the same thing happen if you are in the forums and click on the home button in the upper left corner of the page?

What browser/version are you using? Any plugins on the browser? What operating system does your computer run (and what version is it)?

You are getting the error because njfboa.org/profile.php doesn't exist (it would be www.njfboa.org/forums/profile.php), but I don't know why you would automatically be redirected there.

- Justin

Old 04-09-2006, 12:59 PM   #5
ins0mnia24

The site has been doing the same thing to me for the last 2 weeks and i am on Roadrunner with netscape browser
Except my problem is constant internal error with white blank page sometimes it will do it as much as 4 or 5 times if i keep refreshing or retyping it in.
Best way i found to get around it was soon as i jump on the page before i get the internal error was to instantly click the forums link before it could do anything
Even today it keeps doing it except for this visit rightnow it didnt do it but earlier, lastnight and all last week it has been
QTP Headers, Mufflex Stainless Y-pipe, Pypes Performance Exhaust, Moser 12-bolt w/ 33 spline axles,Truetrac & 3:73's., Spohn.
Cartek Tuned...
ins0mnia24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 01:00 PM   #6
ins0mnia24

Ah sorry i didnt check your link Tru2chevy But yeah thats what i keep getting also
QTP Headers, Mufflex Stainless Y-pipe, Pypes Performance Exhaust, Moser 12-bolt w/ 33 spline axles,Truetrac & 3:73's., Spohn.
Cartek Tuned...
Old 04-09-2006, 01:09 PM   #7
ins0mnia24

This is what i got just now when i tried to come back to site

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, tru2chevy@comcast.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora) Server at www.njfboa.org Port 80
Cartek Tuned...
Old 04-09-2006, 08:01 PM   #8
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

The internal server errors do appear on a somewhat regular basis. I have been trying to figure out exactly what's causing them since we've had the site. Hitting refresh should clear that page.

I'll look into this issue with the home page to see if I can figure out what is causing it. I have tested it with Firefox and IE on Windows XP and with Safari, Firefox, and Camino on Mac OS X.

- Justin

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Club and Website Support