Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
The Fixer

1978 Chevy Malibu "GS" - Northwest Jersey

Hey guys,
I'm posting this up for one of my good friends. The car is located out in the Hopatcong area. My buddy purchased this Malibu from the original owner as a drivable project in 2001. They completely rebuilt the suspension and brake system, and installed new body bushings. The car was painted in 2006 with the Corvette Grand Sport color theme (minus the fender stripes). At that time, the original bumpers were trimmed and tucked in toward the body. The shop welded in new floor pans, installed new door hinges, the Goodmark steel 2" cowl hood, and also grafted on ’88 Monte Carlo side view mirrors and an M-80 Malibu trunk spoiler. After paint, new window, door & trunk gaskets were installed. The interior was also completely restored and refurbished. This Malibu also has functioning air conditioning and heat - She’s a cruiser! It also comes with a Wolf car cover and whatever spare parts he has left.

Drivetrain Modifications
Rebuilt 355 chevy engine with approx. 2000 miles
Turbo 350 trans with B&M Megashifter
3.73 12 bolt posi rear with newer cover
Hooker Super comp headers, Flowmaster mufflers & chrome Borla exhaust tips

Suspension Modifications
Hotchkis Performance springs with Hellwig front and rear sway bars
Polyurethane body mount bushings
New control arm bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends & adjusters, center link, idler/pitman arm, bump stops
SLP 0-offset 17x8 ZR1 wheels with Sumitomo HTR ZII tires 245/45 front and 255/45 rear
G-Force Performance crossmember

Interior Modifications
’88 Monte SS dashboard with Autometer Ultra Light gauges—Speedo, Tach, fuel, oil, water, volts
Custom-upholstered ‘88 Monte SS seats, new headliner, sun visors, carpet, door panels, rear deck, and plastic trim
’88 Monte SS tilt steering column
Kenwood stereo, (mp3 player capable), Rockford Fosgate speakers & bazooka powered subwoofer
Custom floor mats
Grant GT steering wheel

He's asking $9,500 – a real bargain, considering what he has invested into it over the years. If interested, please contact Mike at nascar1999 (at) aol(dot)com

You can also shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.

Former Toy - '88 Monte SS - had lots of mods...

Last edited by The Fixer; 05-08-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
The Fixer

I also forgot to write in the original ad that the hood is a steel Goodmark 2" cowl hood. I just edited it to add that information in.

Former Toy - '88 Monte SS - had lots of mods...
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles