Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them > Welcome / Introduction

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 03:06 PM   #1
4Banger

Exclamation its about time I said hi...

Hey guys, I dont own F-body or live in New Jersey, but I just bought a 04 SRT-4 that I have alot plans for. Before you ask yourselves, why is this 4Banger loser posting on a v8 f-body site? My answer is, my brother from another mother, Adam AKA "jew" AKA TransAm619 is an involved member here. And since iv meet a few of you at one or two meets and at a party or two I figured it was time I officially introduced myself here. Just to make things clear because I know I will hear it at least once, I dont give a crap if anyone starts bashing my turbocharged inline 4. If i do what i plan to it (upgraded turbo and whatnot) Ill be faster than half of you here. with that said. ive had the car for about 2 months now after my friend smashed my SE-R into a tree. All i have so far is a CAI and soon to have a turbo back side exit exhaust. I'm in Israel on vaca right now (I to am a jew) and am very bored at the moment and missing driving the SRT. Im all typed out so, whats up everyone? and ill see you some time in the future hopefully drunk at a party.

_Pomz
Old 08-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

nothin wrong with a 4 cyl....or a 6.....or an 8

edit: or it not being an fbody....see below hahah

B18B1 FTW

Last edited by GP99GT; 08-07-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
smashed my SE-R into a tree
don't take this wrong but probably a good thing right there. not many people here bash, hell some kid on here has an srt-4. good luck with it! any pics? oh and nutin much u?
Old 08-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
4Banger

thanx guys glad i feel welcomed lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
don't take this wrong but probably a good thing right there. not many people here bash, hell some kid on here has an srt-4. good luck with it! any pics? oh and nutin much u?
Yeah it def was a good thing. The irony of it was that at the of the accident i was trying to sell it. but i was so afraid selling it was goin to be difficult because i had burn holes on my seats (greats friends) a horrible tranny that loves to slip when i gunned it and a bad car fax report. lol. i even considered crashing it my self a few times to save the trouble. but i guess fate was on my side this time. there is a great story about how the crash went down but its late and im tired so ill explain it some other time. if you are all interested...
Old 08-08-2008, 03:05 PM   #5
JL8Jeff
Hippy Mod, Bergermeister Meisterberger, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Banger View Post
Just to make things clear because I know I will hear it at least once, I dont give a crap if anyone starts bashing my turbocharged inline 4.
_Pomz
At least it isn't one of those turbocharged V4 engines! Turbos are dangerous though, they are easy to modify and you can spend a lot of money modding and then goes the headgasket! I had a turbo 1987 4Runner and I ported out the exhaust manifold(and housing) from o to O and picked up some nice power. Nothing beats spooling up a turbo in 4WD in the snow! Good luck and welcome. Are you bringing the car to Island tonight?

-
Old 08-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #6
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Welcome to the club!

Any friend (or family) of j3w is a friend of ours!

- Justin

Old 08-09-2008, 02:44 AM   #7
4Banger

sometime during next month i wanna take the car down to the track to see what i can run it. ill let you guys know so we can get a group together. right now im in Israel and then going on a cruise till the end of the month. my times will most def suck since iv had the car for a month and its my first car thats a manual. but i don't care i just wanna go fast!. here a pic BTW

Last edited by 4Banger; 08-09-2008 at 03:21 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:29 AM   #8
chrisfrom nj

welcome
Old 08-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #9
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

I've talked to you on adams phone before. a long time ago though. nice car, there's a few neon fans here.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #10
4Banger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
I've talked to you on adams phone before. a long time ago though. nice car, there's a few neon fans here.
thanx, i wish i could recall, but ill guess ill have to meet you again at the dragstrip lol.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:54 AM   #11
vjf915

Welcome. I think its about time I admitted that I own a four-banger also. My Camaro is my second car, more of a project. My daily car is an '03 Civic (probably get bashed for that one). Its not riced out though. Its got absolutely nothing on an SRT-4. But its comfortable, its clean, chicks dig it, and I broke 400 miles on my last tank of gas (12 gallon tank, used 11.5 gallons).
Old 08-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #12
baddest434
8 Second Club

hey welcome 4Banger
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them > Welcome / Introduction