Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
2kblackgtp

2001 gsxr 600 fs/ft

I am selling my '01 gsxr 600. It has 15k on it, Yellow, Dunlop Sportmax Q2 tires with less than a thousand miles on them in great shape, oil changed less than a thousand miles ago, and new rear brake pad. The It has a polished frame, polished lip on the wheels, smoked windscreen, Yoshimura header, Stainless Yoshimura TRC muffler, Yoshimura power commander, Yoshimura case cover, Hotbodies racing undertail, Frame sliders, Carbon fiber front tire hugger, and probably a few things I am forgetting.

The bad things about the bike are it could use new plastics. The previous owner dropped the bike at low speeds on each side and I was going to plastic epoxy the marks and repaint but plastics on ebay are so cheap, I was gonna just get a set from there. From the drop, the left side flushmount turn signal lens broke, but the signal itself still works. It also is missing a bar end.

Overall, the bike rides great and I love it, I just have other projects I would like to work on. That being said, I am willing to trade for a 98-02 9in,12 bolt, etc.

$3000 obo

Last edited by Anti_Rice_Guy; 10-17-2011 at 10:10 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles