Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-20-2006, 09:17 PM   #101
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
He didn't understand how our image wasn't tarnished during the Clinton admin. In a way it was, we were crucified for the Bosnia debacle.
heh i remember that, but it wasnt as bad is it is now. Um...i was actually in Russia (clearly media is agasint you there ) at that time and despite that my opinion wasnt changed much.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:17 PM   #102
shane27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
Protecting means there was a threat. Iraq was not. we already had this discussion. There's no way Iraq could've attacked United States of America, get it now?
yeah those hunderds of WMD would of never been used towards the U.S even tho he was told to get rid of them by your precious UN years ago. and then lied about them later. nah iraq is no threat even tho for the 10TH TIME I HAVE TO SAY THIS. there were terrorist training camps, and WDM. i dont think CONGRESS wouldnt of passsed the war if we werent gonig there for a reason

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:19 PM   #103
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jola
That is what I don't understand, unless near spotless really means less violence then now.
Well US will always be hated for something, but during Clinton era even i can come up with more good things then bad. but hey what does a commie know about United States.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:20 PM   #104
Frosty

So Shane, why Iraq? Saudia Arabia I bet has WAAAAAAAY more of those weapons and WAAAAAY more people that dislike us. Iran and North Korea were starting their trash talking around that time too, so why Iraq and not those other countries?

..and I'm asking a serious question here. I don't mind that we're in Iraq, but we were lied to. They built their invasion plan on all these WMD's and didn't find much(c'mon, degraded mustard gas justifies an invasion?)
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:20 PM   #105
shane27

Quote:
Well US will always be hated for something, but during Clinton era even i can come up with more good things then bad. but hey what does a commie know about United States.
yeah vetoing drilling oil in Anuar which would of lowered gas prices, that was good. umm giving our atm bomb secrets to china, another good thing, hooking up with intern, Great thing. um... a WTC attack in early 90s. oh the list is so big

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)

Last edited by shane27; 07-20-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:22 PM   #106
shane27

Quote:
So Shane, why Iraq? Saudia Arabia I bet has WAAAAAAAY more of those weapons and WAAAAAY more people that dislike us. Iran and North Korea were starting their trash talking around that time too, so why Iraq and not those other countries?
becasue if we were there people would be asking, WHY ARE WE HHEREEE WAR IS WRONG FIND ANOTHER WAY why arent we in iraq or iran or north korea.

well for the what? 20th time now iraq had WMD let alone other things that ive listed about 20 times. WMD are Weapons of Mass Destruction. and there was enough there to obleterate Manhattan.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:27 PM   #107
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane27
yeah those hunderds of WMD would of never been used towards the U.S even tho he was told to get rid of them by your precious UN years ago. and then lied about them later. nah iraq is no threat even tho for the 10TH TIME I HAVE TO SAY THIS. there were terrorist training camps, and WDM. i dont think CONGRESS wouldnt of passsed the war if we werent gonig there for a reason
So ok Iraq had WMDs "mustard gas " (ill go along with your childish theory). So tell me how they were gonna attack USA? Keep in mind that at the time Iraq had a 3 plane airforce that consisted of three mig-21 i believe. a plane that WILL NOT MAKE IT ACROSS atlantic especially with some kinda bomb attach to it. You must know its pretty hard to develop intercontinental ballistic missles, or any other way to deliver the punch. I.E. Sub, Ship, bomber. Iraq had none of those. Also on top of that Iraw had no fly zones which were bombarded by US whenever a fly decided to take a crap in there.

So tell me how Iraq qould attack USA.
Ohh there're terrorists camps in Russia (100% confident) and alot of al queda is hiding in Pakistan. North Korea actually HAS NUKES, along with Pakistan, India, and China. why are they not attacked, for being bad boys? "cough" im mainly hinting at North Korea here "cough"
Old 07-20-2006, 09:28 PM   #108
Frosty

Quote:
becasue if we were there people would be asking, WHY ARE WE HHEREEE WAR IS WRONG FIND ANOTHER WAY why arent we in iraq or iran or north korea.

well for the what? 20th time now iraq had WMD let alone other things that ive listed about 20 times. WMD are Weapons of Mass Destruction. and there was enough there to obleterate Manhattan.

Way to totally avoid a direct answer. You should be a politician.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 07-20-2006, 09:33 PM   #109
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
yeah vetoing drilling oil in Anuar which would of lowered gas prices, that was good. umm giving our atm bomb secrets to china, another good thing, hooking up with intern, Great thing. um... a WTC attack in early 90s. oh the list is so big
1. dont care about gas, call me when it hits 5 dollars a gallon then we'll talk about high gas prices.
2. China IS a NUCLEAR capable nation, most of it was obtained from Russia.
3. Hooking up with a woman does not effect national security.
4. WTC was as much of Clintons fault as 9/11 was Bush's.

NEXT.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:34 PM   #110
BigAls87Z28

The image of America durring the 8 years of Clinton in office was 8 years of peace and prosperity. Gas prices were very low, 89 cents a gallon from what I remember. Times were much nicer then, when the biggest problem we had was lying about a bj, not about 10 more 18 year old kids that were blown apart by an IED.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:34 PM   #111
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
yea he doesnt really answer anything, he just keeps restating the same thing aover and over again. Bush good, Iraq bad, terrorists - must wipe out all. ....silince...
Old 07-20-2006, 09:34 PM   #112
shane27

Quote:
ok let me answer your question again.

becasue iraq was our biggest threat. you have to start somewhere.

um tsar, just because iraq had them didnt mean they were gonig to attack us from there. most of their bombs are sold on the black market. the black market is a market where illegal thnigs are sold! so when iraq sells these WMD. they now go into the hands of terrorists! these terrorists like to " terrorize" (you know blow up buildings, kill peeople, etc) do you remenber anything about Saddam Husseins threats to the US?

and what bogous theory? how many links to sources do you need man LOL

oh yeah i repeat things becasue people keep asking the same stupid questions. and i keep answering them and nooen gets it.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:35 PM   #113
jola

All those who think in terms of the Treaty of Westphalia need to abandon that rigid structure and acknowledge the world in terms of fluid and stateless warfare. Iraq, as well as North Korea and every other state, can easily sell their weapons to any of the many willing non-state terrorist organizations.

95 3.4L Firebird
jola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:37 PM   #114
shane27

the best part is you can search this thread for "Why are we in Iraq" and you will find answers. if you searched for "what we should be doing" or "what we should of done after 9/11" you wont find answers to that

im outta here, ill be back later to once again back up my argument of why were are fighting terrorists.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:37 PM   #115
Frosty

Quote:
The 2nd part of that statement is 100% correct. You DO have to start somewhere. At least you finally got something right, lol.

Also, drilling for oil will NOT lower our gas prices. Great, we can drill our own oil but the main problem is refineries, or lack thereof. You can blame the EPA for that one.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:39 PM   #116
johnjzjz

Quote:

Some people want you to believe your head in the sand is the real deal, dont let them get to you, this state as well as 3 or 4 others are filled with left thinks bafoons, dont look at the problem bitch and it will go away like everything else in their life, you have stood up for what you believe, and you have to understand they see things through rose collored glasses, you as a clear thinking person will be taunted, because they dont agree , and they dont have any answers how to fix anything, just a piss and moan w/ i know better attatude send them this web site www.gofu$kyourself.com
johnjzjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:42 PM   #117
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjzjz
Some people want you to believe your head in the sand is the real deal, dont let them get to you, this state as well as 3 or 4 others are filled with left thinks bafoons, dont look at the problem bitch and it will go away like everything else in their life, you have stood up for what you believe, and you have to understand they see things through rose collored glasses, you as a clear thinking person will be taunted, because they dont agree , and they dont have any answers how to fix anything, just a piss and moan w/ i know better attatude send them this web site www.gofu$kyourself.com
Same could be said for someone that basically says the current administration can do no wrong which is a comical thought process.

What's wrong with asking questions? What's wrong with questioning what our leaders are doing? Just because someone blindly follows their political party doesn't make them smart, it makes them a ****ing sheep.

The fact is A LOT of ******** was spewed about the reason(s) for invading Iraq. I know bought them, I know I supported it 100% when it happened...and I still do however it still doesn't take away from the fact that a lot of the reasons were a crock of ****.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:42 PM   #118
Tsar
MIR

Quote:

um tsar, just because iraq had them didnt mean they were gonig to attack us from there. most of their bombs are sold on the black market. the black market is a market where illegal thnigs are sold! so when iraq sells these WMD. they now go into the hands of terrorists! these terrorists like to " terrorize" (you know blow up buildings, kill peeople, etc) do you remenber anything about Saddam Husseins threats to the US?

and what bogous theory? how many links to sources do you need man LOL

oh yeah i repeat things becasue people keep asking the same stupid questions. and i keep answering them and nooen gets it.
No North Korea was and is a bigger threat, but you wont invade it.

Provide me one GOOD link, not some fox news crap. One time i read that Eminem died in a crash on Fox news... i dont believe news sites and media for a second... The only way i believe media is if i find the same information in different languages, beingable to read in three different languages FTW.

I know what black market is, and you clearly missed the part about no fly zone, that includes **** that drives on the ground. Also everything that was imported and exported out of Iraq was inspected for "dual purposes" such as constracting a bomd and such. History Channel FTMFW! Ohh and any normal person would buy **** from russian black market (cough military cough) not iraq, its way bigger son. But you dont know that
Old 07-20-2006, 09:45 PM   #119
Frosty

You mean Russian sold/sells weapons illegally?

Get out of here!! ALL LIES!

Old 07-20-2006, 09:48 PM   #120
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
You mean Russian sold/sells weapons illegally?

Get out of here!! ALL LIES!
i didnt tell you that...they are watching us!
Old 07-20-2006, 09:48 PM   #121
jola

Quote:
No North Korea was and is a bigger threat, but you wont invade it.
Invade North Korea because they hate us and have nukes? Are you being serious? I understand your point about Iraq not being the biggest threat, but picking and choosing your battles also plays a role.

95 3.4L Firebird
Old 07-20-2006, 09:52 PM   #122
jola

Quote:
Same could be said for someone that basically says the current administration can do no wrong which is a comical thought process.

What's wrong with asking questions? What's wrong with questioning what our leaders are doing? Just because someone blindly follows their political party doesn't make them smart, it makes them a ****ing sheep.

The fact is A LOT of ******** was spewed about the reason(s) for invading Iraq. I know bought them, I know I supported it 100% when it happened...and I still do however it still doesn't take away from the fact that a lot of the reasons were a crock of ****.
I agree with you and johnjzjz. I think you should stand up for what you believe is true and not back down when everyone starts ganging up on you. I also think there is deception and lying on both sides (left and right). If we had the full truth all the time, we wouldn't be here debating politics, would we? I won't profess to believe I know as much as the Department of Defense, nor will I claim I follow or leadership whole-heartidly, but they are none-the-less our leaders.

95 3.4L Firebird
Old 07-20-2006, 09:53 PM   #123
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jola
Invade North Korea because they hate us and have nukes? Are you being serious? I understand your point about Iraq not being the biggest threat, but picking and choosing your battles also plays a role.
Did you forget about the whole "axis of evil" thing. Iraq, Iran and North Korea i believe? and no not just because they hate, but because accodring to USA its a Big no-no to have nukes without your permission. Oh and also the fact that they're blackmailing you for giving them what they want in order for them to stop developing more nuclear technology. I also seem to recall North Korea kicking out UN inspectors and such, wasnt that the reason the whole thing with Saddam started because he kicked them out? no?

Ohh and yes they do hate you, just like Iran, and Iraq do... You invaded Iraq, thinking about invading Iran (im sure you will if this thing with Hizbolah continues and they back it up) but you wont invade N.K. um..strange.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:54 PM   #124
johnjzjz

Quote:

John Kerry, Teddy Kennedy, Harry Reid, John Murtha, Wesley Clark, Howard Dean, and those of your ilk, where were you when God created the world? Senator Hiram Johnson in a 1917 speech before the US Senate said, "The first casualty when war comes is truth."

I'm not speaking of George W. Bush or Dick Cheney; I refer to each of you and either your total sacrifice of integrity for the sake of political expedience, or maybe each of you has simply lost your mind, or just maybe you misplaced your testes. "Pull out of Iraq immediately," you decry, and most of you have visions of leading our country, especially in these years following the cowardly sneak attack of September 11, 2001.

You have got to be kidding! I would not follow any of you to a public undressing of Catherine Zeta-Jones, much less off to war. Whatever happened to the great statesmen of the democratic party, the John Kennedys, the FDRs, the Harry Trumans?

Wesley Clark, you are a retired Army general and John Murtha, a retired Marine colonel. Did you two completely forget our code of honor, supporting our troops, and tenacity in the face of adversity? Yes, you did, all for politics, which is empirically more important to you than the safety and psychological well-being of our fighting men and women from whose ranks you rose. How many men under your commands died, so you could betray their legacy of courage by talking about cutting and running in the midst of a war? Neither of you served with any more honor or courage than me, and I gladly will take you to the woodpile for your comments.

Ted Kennedy, you are quite simply a political pimp, who could not even get hired as a lifeguard away from Washington or your family's money and name.

John Kerry, if I had my way, you would be in prison for treason.

And Harry Reid and John Dean, all you two have to do is occasionally open your mouths and you save me the trouble of commenting on your actions.

How dare you! How dare you aid and abet the enemies of freedom, of democracy, of man's inherent right to live without oppression, because of your egomaniacal visions of being one of the great statesmen of our time! Believe me, your actions simply will make you a speck of dust in an unread history book, and a few quickly-forgotten public flashes while being devoured by the multi-headed, gluttonous network news monster.

If you really want to go down in history, become part of the solution, not the problem. You do not publicly say our President lied to go to war. You all know better, but every time one of you makes such ignorant statements, al-Zarqawi laughs and bin-Laden chuckles. Each one of you is one of the most effective weapons of our enemy in a time of war. They use you, with your obedient cooperation. Why? So you or more in your party get into office.

What a damnable reason to betray our troops! Hanoi taught our future enemies how to manipulate such a weapon decades ago, but people like you have forgotten all about "lessons-learned" in war. They got away with it with me in the Sixties, but you are not going to get away with it with my sons in harm's way.

Every time flies like you leave the manure-pile of Beltway strategizing and try to land on the exposed skin of the American public and leave your dung-covered tracks on the minds of innocent or misled Americans, I will be there with my fly-swatter.

And I am not alone. i dont trust any of them but who we have in place now is a far cry from who you might think ´nuff said jz
johnjzjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:59 PM   #125
jola

Tsar~

Well, arguing from a purely common sense point of view, North Korea is a different situation, in part due to their better military and possesion of nuclear weapons. I don't really appreaciate your connection I suppose (I don't mean that in an offensive way). Allow me to illustrate what I think is your point in 2 extremes, one to the right, the other left: 1) Iraq contained WMD and war there is completely justified. Why not take over another country that also hates us? 2) Iraq was completely innocent, Saddam is a nice guy who actually uses his private money to sponsor orphanages. Why not attack North Korea instead?

I suppose I'm trying to combat your open-ended question on NK by driving the point that Iraq and North Korea are not interchangeable.

95 3.4L Firebird

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge