Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 09-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
L695speed

Cruise part Duex: Island Dragway

Once again, I haven't seen anything yet, and once again, I propose a fun drive to the meet. Granted, this one will probably be a little harder to put together, firstly, due to location, secondly, due to location. Its right off 46, and the guys in Hackettstown likely won't backtrack up the fun roads just to get there.

But what the hell, lets give it a try. I'll be bringing the GTA, biggest change? 700r4 out, T56 in. Now the trans won't be pissing me off at speed like it was last time. Also did a few other changes.

Who is interested? We can meet just about anywhere; I didn't realize the track was open later, so a run to the Chatterbox after is out. They're clearing out by 7:30-8 now. I am open to leading this one, and using my house as a meeting point despite being a little out of the way, lets just say, it will be a wild ride if we do that.

Ideas are welcome, and only requirement, to paraphrase Larry, everyone needs at least a 1/4 tank of gas, plus some for the strip this time, so make it half.

Last edited by L695speed; 09-15-2013 at 07:29 PM.
L695speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #2
L695speed

Really, no one wants to get a few cars together for a fun "spirited" cruise through the back roads of Sussex, and Warren counties to get to the Island meet?
Old 09-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

I'll be coming in a different direction, and I'll have the DD with me as well as the girlfriend, otherwise I'd be all in on this! Sounds fun!

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
L695speed

Well unless people chime in, it seems like I may just cruise down and meet people at the strip. A friend of mine will probably follow in his exploder. Unless I hear from people during the course of the day tomorrow, this is gonna get called off.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:55 AM   #5
L695speed

Well, unless there are a few last minute folks who want to join up, I'm calling the cruise to Island off. However, here is how I'll be going should anyone wish to try to join up. I'll be taking CR-517 south into Allamuchy, get off, go through the middle of the down, pick up CR 613 and take that all the way to Route 46. From where I will be coming in on 46 to Island road is probably not even a mile. I'll be leaving around 1:15 or so give or take, get down there a lil before 2. Anyone looking for any members when they get there, just look for the GTA, I'll have the EZ Pop canopy with me for club use.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey