Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 07:23 AM   #1
V
Stalker

parting out ls1 motor

in the next week or two i'm going to be parting out a ls1 engine i bought for parts. i think its a 2000, maybe 99, ill check to be sure. all stock. parts for sale will be as follows... intake manifold, throttle body, heads, exhaust manifolds, cam, timing set, pistons, ......oil pump, rods and crank also depending on condition after tear down (it was from a wrecked car and sheered the oil pan off the motor, so bottom end is in question) block is cracked at bottom. thats about it, i'm using most of the front accesories for my 6.0L and also i'm using the valley cover, front and rear covers, coil packs, and all the bolts from the manifold and hrottle body, so keep that in mind, no bolts with most stuff, The heads are a good deal to port or even use as cores, the core charge to get new heads is $500 for most companies, i'm only asking 300 for the pair. i think the flexplate is there too.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:24 AM   #2
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

if the flexplate is there i would be interested in it. let me know if it is there and in good shape. how much would you want for it?

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts