Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning

Notices

Old 01-12-2005, 11:11 PM   #1
My94T/A

Passenger Side 02 sensor problem

Hi
I just found out about this site today and joined. I live in Sayreville, which around edison/ perth amboy/ old bridge and few other towns. If you guys are from around this area or close to it, pm so I can meet some people with F-bodies. I went to Meineke on rt18, East brunswick and they couldn't take the passenger side O2 sensor off. They said the wrench wouldn't fit. Can some one tell me about a store where I can take it and get it done, please. This is really frustration me. Went to the dealership and they wanted $85 to change it. Which is kinda expensive for me. Any kind of help will appreciated. Thank you in advance

SOLD 7-30-05
My94T/A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 11:36 AM   #2
Untamed

When I lived in Sayreville, I went to Pep Boys all the time, on southbound route 18. They reinstalled the drive shaft on my 90 Firebird when I first moved out here, taking the car off the tow dolly and helping me to put it back on when finished. Well, that was 1995 anyway.

I haven't lived there since 1996, so beyond Pep Boys I can't tihnk of any other place. Sorry.
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 12:38 PM   #3
j0n

channel locks
Old 03-02-2005, 05:48 PM   #4
My94T/A

Well I called the dealership and they asked $160 to change it, and few other places that asked decent amount of $$ to change something that makes few minutes. I don't get how it was stuck when me and my friend put the car on jack stand and fixed it. I didn't have the tool to take the o2 sensor out, so I just cut it in half and threw a wrench on and it was out. Thanx for the replies.

SOLD 7-30-05
My94T/A is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning