Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-07-2004, 09:45 PM   #1
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Todays Daily Rant (possibly going postal soon)

My car got mother ****ing egged AGAIn! this is like the 4th time in the last couple of months. Now this is ****ing stupid...

I was out last night untill 11, and parked the car in its usual spot out in the street directly infront of my room. Im really paranoid about this ****, and my seat is next to my window, and when I hear people talking or cars creeping around, I always look out the window, because I want to catch someone.

And I know someone is going to chime in and say "oh its just an egg" well eggs can ruin paint (espcially poorly applied cheap paint) and they dont come off easily once they dry. I didnt notice I was hit untill I was at school ready to go to class. And its the premise that people are continually ****ing with my property.

I have a list of people who Im almost 95% sure it is. I set up an ambush, and parked the car on the opposite side of the street under the street light. Got my windows up, and the screens off, with the A-5 Locked cocked and ready to unleash some hell.
Old 09-07-2004, 09:54 PM   #2
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

sorry to hear that...somebody hit my Z with an egg on my way to ewing one night...couldnt find the ****ers but damn egg stinks when it dries and is hard as **** to get off...i still have remnents of it on the car lol.
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 10:00 PM   #3
Vanilla_Gorilla

ive been egged, sprayed with crap, blasted with wood chips, had nails put under my tires, and had my louvers ripped off my car
you just gotta roll with it people are dicks
Vanilla_Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 10:01 PM   #4
skorpion317

lemme know when this ambush is, i'll come down with my 98 custom and show 'em what's up.
skorpion317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 10:24 PM   #5
viper8315

I feel your pain dude, my car was less than 2 months old and got egged. Well since the paint was still soft, the egg like sandblasted a nice circular ring of chips. Just dont kill anybody, get em in the leg or something
Old 09-07-2004, 10:28 PM   #6
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

I mostly plan on tagging them with my paintball gun...

But yeah my paint is very thin, and was applied poorly and then painted cheaply. At night it looked like it was off when I threw on some hot water, but I think theirs more damage to it.

The thing that ticks me off the most is this isnt the 1st, 2nd, or whatever time, its like it was pre-metitated and someone is doing it with intent.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:38 PM   #7
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

have you bothered to tell the cops about all this yet? cause if you catch one of the pussy's and they cry about you pointing a gun at them you have nothing to fall back on if there isn't already a history of your car getting messed with.
if they are cowardly enough to damage someones property then they are cowardly enough to act like little bitches when the tiem comes to pay for what they did.

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 11:08 PM   #8
BigAls87Z28

Dude...you know the AIM name...just shout me out. 8)
Old 09-07-2004, 11:19 PM   #9
bencar

Egging sucks, stolen really sucks, and I do know what the latter feels like. However, I would still like to be able to have those clowns that are egging your car, inspect the front end of my 82 Floored Fairmont, while it's moving The only catch is to do it, and not get caught. Haven't quite figured that one out though as of yet
bencar is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge