Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-07-2004, 04:40 PM   #1
Squirrel
13 Second Club

Craig's vid from 9/2

enjoy....its a GF2, settle down on the quality :P
http://home.comcast.net/~shortyd43/Craigsvid.wmv
93 TA, Bone stock, 13.8 @ 100 "Beating ****** drivers in ****** LS1's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285090241699967/
R.I.P. Tia
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 04:56 PM   #2
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

nice work eric. gotta get you to camera squirrel it at the track again soon so you can do an updated video now that craig got the 4.10's and torque arm in
hopefully he will get over that whole "daily driver" thing soon and just let me put the car on a diet so he can run some real numbers hehe

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 05:30 PM   #3
Squirrel
13 Second Club

yeah...im just gonna wait till im 18 to run, maybe ill have my own insurance by then so it'll be free game ....i get home on sun. and tell ma you gotta be 18 to race becuase they wouldnt let me, so naturally she tells pops and the next day he comes up to me....."so you tried to race?"...."yup, gotta be 18, o well 3 months".... ::he starts fumbling on this counter we have lookin thru papers, and pulls out my bus pass from school::....."see this, youll need this if i ever find out you raced"....i and walked away....i still dont think he catches on to the reason i bought the car wasnt just to look pretty, i coulda bought a nice lookin 4 cylinder and got the same effect :P
93 TA, Bone stock, 13.8 @ 100 "Beating ****** drivers in ****** LS1's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285090241699967/
R.I.P. Tia
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 06:23 PM   #4
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
"see this, youll need this if i ever find out you raced"
seems to me he had the same conversation with matt about 2 dozen times before matt broke down and got his own insurance just to shut him up. matt only went to the track about a dozen times on yer dad's insurance

later
tim

Old 09-07-2004, 07:00 PM   #5
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
yeah...im just gonna wait till im 18 to run, maybe ill have my own insurance by then so it'll be free game ....i get home on sun. and tell ma you gotta be 18 to race becuase they wouldnt let me, so naturally she tells pops and the next day he comes up to me....."so you tried to race?"...."yup, gotta be 18, o well 3 months".... ::he starts fumbling on this counter we have lookin thru papers, and pulls out my bus pass from school::....."see this, youll need this if i ever find out you raced"....i and walked away....i still dont think he catches on to the reason i bought the car wasnt just to look pretty, i coulda bought a nice lookin 4 cylinder and got the same effect :P
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 09:54 PM   #6
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Where did you go that you had to be 18 to run? I ran three months after I turned 17... my names on my insurance card, but its under my parents policy, and theyve only hastled me once about my 1 year old provisional lisence when i forgot my helmet and I had to rent one
Old 09-07-2004, 09:58 PM   #7
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAm4Life
Where did you go that you had to be 18 to run? I ran three months after I turned 17... my names on my insurance card, but its under my parents policy, and theyve only hastled me once about my 1 year old provisional lisence when i forgot my helmet and I had to rent one
island...oh but erics ghey...superghey at that at this point...hes had the car for like ever now but still hasnt run it...its been one excuse after another, i didnt wax it, i didnt change the oil, the car wasnt washed, my blinker fluid was low, i didnt change out my muffler bearings...if it isnt one thing its another with him...now its oh im gonna wait till im 18...weve been to atco so many times with him...im sure one of these times they'd let him race with no problems...unless he changes his name to craig then they wouldnt let him race cuz his tire pressure was too high or too low but anywayz...
Old 09-07-2004, 10:14 PM   #8
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

only gotta be 18 to race if your parents wont sign the consent form. I've been racing at Island for 12 years... I'm 21 now, you can figure that out.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:40 PM   #9
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
it is state law that you have to be 18 to run. it has been that way for years, island is the only place i have ever sen it enforced though. atco and e-town woudl prolly let an infant run if they coudl reach the peddles.

later
tim

Old 09-07-2004, 10:42 PM   #10
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by foff667
Quote:
island...oh but erics ghey...superghey at that at this point...hes had the car for like ever now but still hasnt run it...its been one excuse after another, i didnt wax it, i didnt change the oil, the car wasnt washed, my blinker fluid was low, i didnt change out my muffler bearings...if it isnt one thing its another with him...now its oh im gonna wait till im 18...weve been to atco so many times with him...im sure one of these times they'd let him race with no problems...unless he changes his name to craig then they wouldnt let him race cuz his tire pressure was too high or too low but anywayz...
hey retard, he actually tried to race, j0n got turned down for the same reason as eric.

later
tim

ps- how's your f-body running bill?

Old 09-07-2004, 10:43 PM   #11
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
Quote:
it is state law that you have to be 18 to run. it has been that way for years, island is the only place i have ever sen it enforced though. atco and e-town woudl prolly let an infant run if they coudl reach the peddles.

later
tim
what about jr. dragster?
Old 09-07-2004, 10:44 PM   #12
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hey retard, he actually tried to race, j0n got turned down for the same reason as eric.

later
tim

actually better then yours as a little motivation ya wanna put some $ er a track burger on who willget theis running & driving first?
Old 09-08-2004, 04:15 AM   #13
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
actually better then yours as a little motivation ya wanna put some $ er a track burger on who willget theis running & driving first?
I'm staying AWAY from this one.....(but for the record mine is currently better off than Tim's too)

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 08:26 AM   #14
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

later
tim
what about jr. dragster?
parent permission slip required there too.

later
tim

Old 09-08-2004, 08:29 AM   #15
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

later
tim

you know when my car will be together. march/april. how about we just get our junk together and run for a track meal. burger, fries, and a soda.
I WILL OWN YOU BIATCH!!!!!

later
tim

Old 09-08-2004, 08:30 AM   #16
ShitOnWheels

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

later
tim

you know when my car will be together. march/april. how about we just get our junk together and run for a track meal. burger, fries, and a soda.

later
tim
Funny thing is, I bet Tim's car is done before Justin's

And Tim, shouldn't you be workin? lol (jk)
ShitOnWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 08:57 AM   #17
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

later
tim

later
tim
we'll see about that...at least i have my motor
Old 09-08-2004, 02:30 PM   #18
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

and it is as close to go into the truck aws the motor i don't have yet. hehe
we will see when spring rolls around. hopefully you will be man enough to try to run me heads up at least hehe

later
tim

Old 09-08-2004, 02:41 PM   #19
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
and it is as close to go into the truck aws the motor i don't have yet. hehe
we will see when spring rolls around. hopefully you will be man enough to try to run me heads up at least hehe

later
tim
I just better hope your **** is together...i dont wanna have to pummel your cavy or the fiero with my gtp as a consolation match lol
Old 09-08-2004, 04:00 PM   #20
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
I just better hope your **** is together...i dont wanna have to pummel your cavy or the fiero with my gtp as a consolation match lol
I dunno about that one Bill, we could throw that turbo of his on the Fiero over a weekend. Would be a tough match for your GTP....

- Justin

Old 09-08-2004, 04:25 PM   #21
THECowboy

I went racing when i was 17 at atco, they don't give a *****, but my brother found out and slipped the info to my father who proceeded to call Atco and find if i raced, he told me he gave them the plate number off my car so i couldn't anymore but now i am 18 and goin to E-town saturday to either race or film and shoot. Insurance is still under their name though, a lot cheaper!!

2002 Camaro Z28 A4 Montery Maroon -bone stock for right now...
13.423@103.85 w/ 1.978 60\'
THECowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 06:06 PM   #22
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
Quote:
I dunno about that one Bill, we could throw that turbo of his on the Fiero over a weekend. Would be a tough match for your GTP....

- Justin
i hear alot of talk but if i remember correctly the only cars that are able to hit the street are a 85ish cavy and a early 90s lumina talk of a turbo means nothing to me...until its on the car im not scared...and i thought i still saw it in the mineke(sp?) parking lot today if im not mistaken so i guess your not talking this weekend
Old 09-08-2004, 09:00 PM   #23
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

<--- Bill's new car

And back on topic.....nice editing Eric....now if we could only teach you how to hold the camera still.....

- Justin

Old 09-08-2004, 09:16 PM   #24
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

<----tru2chevy car
Old 09-08-2004, 09:21 PM   #25
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

<----

- Justin

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge