Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 11:14 AM   #1
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Rutgers Students- Rooms for Rent

Ok guys, I figured since theres a bunch of people here that go to Rutgers I might as well post up here. I bought a house in Piscataway that I will be renting out rooms in. The house is about 10-15 mins away from the school. So far its just me in the house so 2 or 3 rooms are still available. I'm asking $400 a month for the 9 month (Sept-May) period which is better then any other price i could find. I also have 1 garage space still open. Its a beautiful house and it would be a lot of fun to have a nice f-body group living there, it could be a nice gathering place for a f-body group as well. If anyone is interested or if you have any questions at all you can contact me at (845)558-1387.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:27 AM   #2
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

If i didnt already have housing I would jump on it. If the offer still stands for next year, I might be in.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:31 PM   #3
qwikz28

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva
If i didnt already have housing I would jump on it. If the offer still stands for next year, I might be in.
if your in the dorms you can back out with like a small fee. i'll deduct whatever it costs ya if you'd like. but yeah the offer stands for next year as well
Old 08-04-2005, 05:49 PM   #4
j0n

callin ya now...
Old 08-07-2005, 03:52 PM   #5
JPiZZiJP

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n
callin ya now...
Now did that really require a post?? Your post-whore!! :P
Old 08-07-2005, 04:25 PM   #6
j0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPiZZiJP
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n
callin ya now...
Now did that really require a post?? Your post-whore!! :P
yup
Old 08-09-2005, 10:59 PM   #7
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikz28
Quote:
if your in the dorms you can back out with like a small fee. i'll deduct whatever it costs ya if you'd like. but yeah the offer stands for next year as well
I have a pretty good living situation this year (apartment, not dorms), I dont want to back out and leave the other girls and leave them with someone new.. next year two of the girls are graduating and me and my roommate were gonna lookf or a house to rent anyhow. Hopefully there will be 1 or 2 rooms available next year.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:07 AM   #8
qwikz28

Social Networks:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have a pretty good living situation this year (apartment, not dorms), I dont want to back out and leave the other girls and leave them with someone new.. next year two of the girls are graduating and me and my roommate were gonna lookf or a house to rent anyhow. Hopefully there will be 1 or 2 rooms available next year.
yup, i still got 2 rooms empty right now and i'm sure something will be open next year. whenever you're ready let me know

jon- whenever you wanna look at the house let me know. i'm free this week if you'd like.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:07 AM   #9
j0n

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yup, i still got 2 rooms empty right now and i'm sure something will be open next year. whenever you're ready let me know

jon- whenever you wanna look at the house let me know. i'm free this week if you'd like.
yea sorry i've been busy all week doin my headers and working every day...next week my schedule opens up ALOT...ill give ya a call monday probably
Old 08-11-2005, 10:12 AM   #10
qwikz28

Social Networks:

cool, been off from work for the first time in a long time. i've had no idea what to do with my time

still got 2 rooms open if anyone knows people, spread the word.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other