Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 10:21 AM   #1
firebirdcrazy
13 Second Club

2011 chevy Silverado LT Z71

I want to give a chance to sell this truck privately before trading it in. I am looking to upgrade my truck to a new Denali and I'm not going to give away my truck to a dealer. This is an excellent condition low mile truck with only 15575 miles no accidents with a whole lot of extra goodies that you can see right off bat from the pictures. This is a 5.3 motor LT. model with the fuel management system and 6 sp tranny for excellent fuel mileage even when trailering. It has all the standard features all power, cruise, steering controls. This is the extended cab model with the standard bed. I can assure you dealers selling this truck for the same price you are not getting the extras this truck has. It's still under factory warranty. So please don't waste my time on if your not serious on buying. Here's a list of thousands of dollars in extras I spent on the truck.

Custom blacked out headlights with HID's
Steelcraft front brush guard and nerf bars
Rigid LED front light bar and
2 rear 3 in LEDs for trailering
LED fog lamps and reverse lamps
Aftermarket trailer brake controller
2nd optima battery wired up ready for winch attachment or anything you put on trailer.
Top of the line Custom stereo system. Pioneer head unit with Bluetooth, dvd, and infrared back up camera. Phoenix gold door speakers, Rockford sub, and 500 watt kicker amp. And yes the steering controls do work as I paid extra for it.
Recent tire change to Firestone Destination AT tires.
2 in front end leveler kit so truck does not have that leaning look from the factory.
Trifold tonneau cover and has the bed protector from the factory
Remote Starter System

This is a mans truck ready to work, cruise, and enjoyment with a beautiful sound system that can wirelessly connect to any phone. Its work ready with a heavy duty alternator and wired for your winch or electronic needs. You want a no nonsense truck ready to go then this is your truck. I'm asking 29,000 for it. If I trade this truck in on my new truck a dealer will sell at upwards of 32-34,000 dollars. So come get your truck before its gone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (98.3 KB, 55 views)
http://www.fquick.com/firebirdcrazy

Last edited by firebirdcrazy; 11-21-2014 at 10:30 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles