Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals

Notices

Old 08-15-2005, 02:12 PM   #1
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Pics and Vids Please!!!!

Quote:
Ok guys, I said something about making a video, and I'd still like to do it. I want original quality video so it comes out well, so e-mailing it to me wont work because it will be gigantic. What I think would be the best way to do it is to snail mail me a copy, either on CD, DVD or Mini-DV. I know Mini DV tapes are expensive, so i'll send them back after I'm done with them (if you send return postage money, it would be GREATLY appreciated, but not necessary).

So, there's two ways you can get them to me. Fastest would be to drive them back up to Island and give them to me in person, or drop them off in the concession stand and tell them its for Melissa (you could actually do this any day of the week, there's someone there 7 days a week).

OR (for those not quite local)

Send me a copy of your videos via US Mail to

Melissa DeMarcky
Island Dragway
PO Box 184
Great Meadows, NJ 07838

If for whatever reason you would rather send it FedEx, UPS, DHL or whatever, it would be

Melissa DeMarcky
Island Dragway
20 Island Rd.
Great Meadows, NJ 07838

Let me know if you want your copy back in the package, and post in here or send a PM to let me know its coming. Hopefully there will be enough footage to make a great video! After I get the video going, I might put a call out for photos to use as well, but those will be able to be e-mailed to me.

~Melissa

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 09-10-2005, 01:50 AM   #2
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

.... still waiting.. anyone? bueller?
Old 10-30-2005, 09:53 PM   #3
Fozzi58

Just read this...

Mail a video? What is this, 1980? Would you like it on a betamax tape!?!?!

Uh, how about an FTP site where I can upload both an edited and unedited vid of the August 14th show.

C'mon, this is 2005, almost '06. Doesn't someone have some space on one of those internet hard drive sites?
Kooks stainless stepped headers, Off-Road Y, Cat Delete; Borla adjustable; MTI air-lid; LSX 90mm intake and TB; TA rear girdle and 3.73's, SFCs; BMR STB; PowerSlots w/ Hawk Pads & braided lines, chrome, embroidery, mirrors, vinyl, lights, Oem Replica Z06's on F:275/35/18; R:285/35/18's, and other aesthetics.

New Project: 89 Formula 350, T's, A4 - Rust & neglect mods by previous owner.
DD: 08 Avy. Best car I ever owned.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:57 PM   #4
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzi58
Just read this...

Mail a video? What is this, 1980? Would you like it on a betamax tape!?!?!

Uh, how about an FTP site where I can upload both an edited and unedited vid of the August 14th show.

C'mon, this is 2005, almost '06. Doesn't someone have some space on one of those internet hard drive sites?
http://www.yousendit.com/

The machine with my FTP server is down at the moment, so if you want to send any video, use the above service, and send it to me at Tru2Chevy@gmail.com

Thanks

- Justin

Old 10-30-2005, 09:57 PM   #5
9secfirebird

if its too much of a bother for you to send her a tape so she can make a compilation or transfer to digital and then post, then you can do it yourself...i mean its 2005 right? the stuff you need to transfer should be easily obtainable at any electronics supercenter. or maybe just dont send it in at all.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:59 PM   #6
Fozzi58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9secfirebird
if its too much of a bother for you to send her a tape so she can make a compilation or transfer to digital and then post, then you can do it yourself...i mean its 2005 right? the stuff you need to transfer should be easily obtainable at any electronics supercenter. or maybe just dont send it in at all.

How about some cheese with that whine....

Thanks True2, I'll get on it...
Kooks stainless stepped headers, Off-Road Y, Cat Delete; Borla adjustable; MTI air-lid; LSX 90mm intake and TB; TA rear girdle and 3.73's, SFCs; BMR STB; PowerSlots w/ Hawk Pads & braided lines, chrome, embroidery, mirrors, vinyl, lights, Oem Replica Z06's on F:275/35/18; R:285/35/18's, and other aesthetics.

Old 10-30-2005, 10:01 PM   #7
9secfirebird

how bout a nice warm cup of shut the hell up
Old 10-30-2005, 10:02 PM   #8
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
Just read this...

Mail a video? Â*What is this, 1980? Â*Would you like it on a betamax tape!?!?!

C'mon, this is 2005, almost '06. Â*Doesn't someone have some space on one of those internet hard drive sites?
well, ya see.. at the time of the post, I was expecting a ton of video since there was a lot of interest in it. Who in their right mind would want to sit and download from a free cheap (read: slow) ftp site gigabytes upon gigabytes of video when i can just directly transfer it?

But, apparently theres not enough interest in it to drop it off to me. The offer on the video still stands, but so far, nothing.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:21 PM   #9
Fozzi58

Quote:
I thought it was shut the F up? That's what my cup says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva
well, ya see.. at the time of the post, I was expecting a ton of video since there was a lot of interest in it. Who in their right mind would want to sit and download from a free cheap (read: slow) ftp site gigabytes upon gigabytes of video when i can just directly transfer it?

But, apparently theres not enough interest in it to drop it off to me. The offer on the video still stands, but so far, nothing.
Its on its way. True2Chevy has a site I can upload to. I'm sending my edited video for now. The raw footage isnt on my server, its on another computer so I have to retreive it at a later date, but it will get to you.

Old 10-31-2005, 05:31 AM   #10
9secfirebird

Quote:
Quote:
I thought it was shut the F up? Â*That's what my cup says...

Id like to stay on the forum, if you would like to use that language feel free

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals