Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

March Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the ongoing project(s) being done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for 24 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 03-25-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
V
Stalker

I'm Paul. This is my 1993 z28. Its a rare 93-94 only color. Hurricane Sandy broke the windshield and dented the hood. Mirrors ruin the aerodynamics of a car so I took them off along with the windsheild wipers. It's so aerodynamic now that the rain can't even touch it. It eats LS1 cars as you can see by the remains that came out its tailpipe. Future modifications include weight reduction and closing the hood completely.

Last edited by V; 03-25-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
BullittSVT

Hi, my name is Anthony and this is my 2001 Camaro Z28. I bought the car back in 2011 after selling my old 98 Camaro. It's a 6 speed, mods include an SLP Loudmouth 1 cat-back, a granatelli lid, C5 FRC Thin spokes anndd that's about it for now. Will start to build this car after I get done lifting my Grand Cherokee. I don't know which one makes me sadder when it breaks, the Jeep or this.

Future mods will include a new axle, full suspension, and full bolt ons, and maybe even a paint job!

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9

1998 Camaro, 3.8L M5 Stock - SOLD
2001 Camaro Z28 M6 SLP LM1, Lid
- FOR SALE

Old 03-26-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
1986IROCZ28

Hello my name is Ryan and this is my 2001 Z28 ive owned this car for over 3 years now and it has come a long way ... The car was formerly a Florida car it was bought in Jacksonville and i have just moved back to New Jersey .... This is my first LS car its a 6 speed with a monster level 2 clutch and monster slave .. I added the SS hood and spoiler along with black 10 spokes with a polished lip also has an slp grille .. Mods are pacesetter longtubes into true duels dumped at the rear with deleted cats.. slp lid and smooth bellow with a flow pac... also has an slp line lock installed recently had the car tuned and it put down 335 to the wheels with a dying fuel pump

1986 IROC Z28 (SOLD)GONE AND NEVER FORGOTTEN
1996 CAMARO RS 6 CYL 5 SPEED(SOLD)
2001 CAMARO Z28 6 SPEED
2000 Trans AM M6 Roller 64k on the body (Project) ( Sold )

Last edited by 1986IROCZ28; 03-29-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia